Steffen M Weidner
Affiliation: Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing
- Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization imaging mass spectrometry of pollen grains and their mixturesSteffen Weidner
BAM Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Richard Willstaetter Strasse 11, D 12489, Berlin, Germany
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 27:896-903. 2013..The fast and univocal identification of different species in mixtures of pollen grains is still a challenge. Apart from microscopic evaluation and Raman spectroscopy, no other techniques are available...
- Imaging mass spectrometry for examining localization of polymeric composition in matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization samplesSteffen M Weidner
Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing BAM, Department I, Richard Willstaetter Strasse 11, D 12489 Berlin, Germany
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 23:653-60. 2009..In contrast to manually spotted samples, dry spray deposition results in homogeneous layers showing no separation effects...
- Structure and end-group analysis of complex hexanediol-neopentylglycol-adipic acid copolyesters by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization collision-induced dissociation tandem mass spectrometrySteffen M Weidner
Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing BAM, Department I 3, , D12489 Berlin, Germany
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 23:2768-74. 2009..However, the fragmentation of suitable precursor ions resulted in typical fragment ion patterns and, therefore, enabled a fast and unambiguous determination of the end groups and composition of this important class of polymers...
- MALDI-TOF imaging mass spectrometry of artifacts in "dried droplet" polymer samplesSteffen Weidner
BAM Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Berlin, Germany
Anal Bioanal Chem 401:127-34. 2011....
- LC-MALDI-TOF Imaging MS: A New Approach in Combining Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry of CopolymersSteffen M Weidner
Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing BAM, D 12489 Berlin, Richard Willstaetter Strasse 11, Germany
Anal Chem 83:9153-8. 2011..In combination with electrospray deposition, homogeneous sample/matrix traces of surprisingly high spatial resolution could be obtained...
- Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometric investigation of pollen and their classification by multivariate statisticsBenjamin Krause
BAM Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Analytical Chemistry, Richard Willstätter Str 11, D 12489, Berlin, Germany
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 26:1032-8. 2012..A fast and reliable online identification of pollen is not yet available. The identification of pollen is based mainly on the evaluation of morphological data obtained by microscopic methods...
- Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometric imaging of synthetic polymer sample spots prepared using ionic liquid matricesStefan J Gabriel
Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing BAM, Richard Willstatter Strasse 11, D 12489, Berlin, Germany
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 28:489-98. 2014..Since the majority of sample spots are prepared by this simple and fast method, a matrix or sample preparation method that excludes such segregation has to be found...
- Analytically monitored digestion of silver nanoparticles and their toxicity on human intestinal cellsLinda Böhmert
BfR Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, Berlin, Germany
Nanotoxicology 8:631-42. 2014..The study indicates that it is important to determine the impact of body fluids on the nanoparticles of interest to provide a reliable interpretation of their nano-specific cytotoxicity testing in vivo and in vitro...