Affiliation: Fachbereich Pflege
- Is patient self-report an adequate tool for monitoring cardiovascular conditions in patients with hypercholesterolemia?Heike Englert
Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Charite University Medical Center, Berlin, Germany
J Public Health (Oxf) 32:387-94. 2010..To determine the accuracy of patient self-reports of specific cardiovascular diagnoses and to identify individual patient characteristics that influence the accuracy...
- Impact of a compliance program on cholesterol control: results of the randomized ORBITAL study in 8108 patients treated with rosuvastatinStefan N Willich
Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology, and Health Economics, Charite University Medical Center, Berlin, Germany
Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 16:180-7. 2009..To determine whether a compliance-enhancing program could increase the level of lipid control in patients treated with rosuvastatin...
- Productivity loss as a major component of disease-related costs in patients with hypercholesterolemia in GermanyJacqueline Müller-Nordhorn
Institute of Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Charite University Medical Center, 10098, Berlin, Germany
Clin Res Cardiol 97:152-9. 2008..The objective of this study is, therefore, to analyse direct and indirect costs in patients with hypercholesterolemia and to determine predictors of costs...
- Longitudinal association between body mass index and health-related quality of lifeJacqueline Müller-Nordhorn
Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany Berlin School of Public Health, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
PLoS ONE 9:e93071. 2014..Health-related quality of life (HRQoL) is an important outcome in individuals with a high risk for cardiovascular diseases. We investigated the association of HRQoL and body mass index (BMI) as an indicator for obesity...
- How unusual are the contents of paraphilias? Paraphilia-associated sexual arousal patterns in a community-based sample of menChristoph Joseph Ahlers
Institute of Sexology and Sexual Medicine, Charite University Medical Center, Freie und Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Sex Med 8:1362-70. 2011..This is a report of a cross-sectional study on paraphilia-associated sexual arousal patterns (PASAP) among men in a metropolitan city in Germany, EU...
- Effects of an HIV-Care-Program on immunological parameters in HIV-positive patients in Yaoundé, Cameroon: a cluster-randomized trialGermaine N Nkengfack
Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Charite, Universitätsmedizin Berlin Center, Berlin, Germany
Int J Public Health 59:509-17. 2014..To measure the effects of an HIV-Care-Program, focusing on nutrition and lifestyle, which can be provided at scale to HIV-infected patients, on clinical and anthropometrical parameters, and health status...