Affiliation: European Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Differential requirements for ts-O45-G and procollagen biosynthetic transportVytaute Starkuviene
Cell Biology and Cell Biophysics Unit, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
Traffic 8:1035-51. 2007....
- High-content screening microscopy identifies novel proteins with a putative role in secretory membrane trafficVytaute Starkuviene
Cell Biology and Biophysics Programme, European Molecular Biology Laboratory EMBL, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
Genome Res 14:1948-56. 2004..It will also serve as an example for similar microscope-based screens addressing different biological questions...
- Transfected cell microarrays: an efficient tool for high-throughput functional analysisVytaute Starkuviene
European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Cell Biology and Cell Biophysics Unit, Heidelberg, Germany
Expert Rev Proteomics 4:479-89. 2007..These advances, combined with an increasing number and diversity of gene perturbing systems, such as RNAi and ectopic gene expression, provide tools for expanding our understanding of biology at the systems level...
- A microscope-based screening platform for large-scale functional protein analysis in intact cellsUrban Liebel
Cell Biology and Cell Biophysics Programme, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Meyerhofstrasse 1, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
FEBS Lett 554:394-8. 2003..Two automated functional assays addressing protein secretion and the integrity of the Golgi complex were developed and tested. This shows the potential of the system in large-scale, cell-based functional proteomic projects...
- Involvement of a Golgi-resident GPI-anchored protein in maintenance of the Golgi structureXueyi Li
Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology and Institute of Biomembranes, Utrecht University, 3508 TD Utrecht, The Netherlands
Mol Biol Cell 18:1261-71. 2007..These results imply the involvement of a luminal protein in Golgi structure and function...