- [68Ga]-DOTATOC-PET/CT for meningioma IMRT treatment planningBarbara Gehler
Department of Radiation Oncology, LMU Munchen, Marchioninistr, 15, 81377 Munchen, Germany
Radiat Oncol 4:56. 2009....
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy for high risk prostate cancer based on sentinel node SPECT imaging for target volume definitionUte Ganswindt
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
BMC Cancer 5:91. 2005..To overcome this limitation, we tested the feasibility of an intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) protocol, taking under consideration the individual pelvic sentinel node drainage pattern by SPECT functional imaging...
- [18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in the diagnosis of lung cancer]R Bares
Klinischen Abteilung Nuklearmedizin der Radiologischen Universitätsklinik Tübingen, Röntgenweg 13 15, D 72 076 Tübingen, Deutschland
Acta Med Austriaca 29:171-5. 2002..New applications of PET may include non-invasive evaluation of tissue proliferation or hypoxia to predict individual prognosis or treatment response...
- [Nuclear medicine diagnosis of the kidneys]R Bares
Abteilung Nuklearmedizin, Universitatsklinikum Tubingen
Radiologe 40:938-45. 2000..The used methods are validated by experimental as well as numerous clinical studies and are performed throughout the world in a highly standardized way...
- Unusual distribution of red marrow mimicking chloroma in a patient with acute myelogenous leukemiaM N Vogel
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Eberhard Karls University, Hoppe Seyler Strasse 3, 72076, Tubingen, Germany
Skeletal Radiol 36:547-50. 2007..Nodular islets of red marrow located in the epiphyseal and distal parts of the limbs may mimic tumoral infiltration and be mistaken for chloroma in a patient with AML...
- [Evaluation of different breathing and contrast-protocols concerning quality and alignment in 18F-FDG PET/CT]M N Vogel
Diagnostische Radiologie, Eberhard Karls Universitat Tubingen
Rofo 179:72-9. 2007..The purpose of this study was to establish a reliable and simple parameter for alignment evaluation and the evaluation and optimization of state-of-the-art contrast-enhanced examination protocols for (18)F FDG-PET/CT...
- Value of contrast-enhanced multiphase CT in combined PET/CT protocols for oncological imagingA C Pfannenberg
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Eberhard Karls University Tuebingen, Hoppe Seyler Strasse 3, 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
Br J Radiol 80:437-45. 2007..Diagnostic multiphase CT as part of the combined PET/CT protocol has the potential to provide considerable additional value in specific clinical conditions with resultant change of management in a substantial proportion of patients...
- Occupancy of dopamine D(1), D (2) and serotonin (2A) receptors in schizophrenic patients treated with flupentixol in comparison with risperidone and haloperidolM Reimold
Department of Nuclear Medicine PET Center, University of Tuebingen, Tuebingen, Germany
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 190:241-9. 2007....
- Impact of staging with 18F-FDG-PET on outcome of patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer: PET identifies potential survivorsS M Eschmann
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University of Tubingen, Otfried Mueller Strasse 14, 72076, Tubingen, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 34:54-9. 2007..In one group, FDG-PET was part of the pretherapeutic staging, whereas in the other group, no PET scans were performed...
- Lymph node gastrinoma in multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 - a diagnostic challengeK Müssig
Division of Endocrinology, Diabetology, Nephrology, Angiology, and Clinical Chemistry, Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 116:554-7. 2008..Gastrinomas are the most frequent hormonally-active neuroendocrine tu-mours in patients with multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 (MEN1)...
- Influence of short-term interruption of antithyroid drugs on the outcome of radioiodine therapy of Graves' disease: results of a prospective studyS M Eschmann
University of Tuebingen, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Germany
Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 114:222-6. 2006..This study analyses prospectively the influence of discontinuing antithyroid drugs (ATD) immediately prior to treatment with radioiodine on the therapeutic outcome...
- Is standardised (18)F-FDG uptake value an outcome predictor in patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer?S M Eschmann
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University of Tubingen, Otfried Mueller Strasse 14, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 33:263-9. 2006..J Nucl Med 2000;41:85-92). On the basis of these observations, we studied the influence of FDG uptake on prognosis and occurrence of distant metastases in patients with advanced NSCLC...
- Repeat 18F-FDG PET for monitoring neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancerS M Eschmann
University of Tuebingen, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Tuebingen, Germany
Lung Cancer 55:165-71. 2007..Aim of this study was to evaluate FDG-PET for monitoring treatment response during and after neoadjuvant radiochemotherapy (NARCT) in advanced NSCLC...
- Association of somatostatin receptor 2 immunohistochemical expression with [111In]-DTPA octreotide scintigraphy and [68Ga]-DOTATOC PET/CT in neuroendocrine tumorsK Müssig
Division of Endocrinology, Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
Horm Metab Res 42:599-606. 2010..Negativity for SST2, however, does not rule out tracer uptake in some patients, with heterogeneous SST2 expression within the tumor as a potential explanation...
- [Dose-dependent effects of the combined beta/gamma emitter 186-Rhenium on the growth of human vessel wall cells]J Wiskirchen
Abteilung für Radiologische Diagnostik, Eberhard Karls Universitat, Tubingen
Rofo 173:72-6. 2001..The aim of this study was to evaluate the capability of human aortic smooth musc e cells (HaSMC) and endothelial cells (EC) to recover after incubation with the combined beta/gamma emitter 186rhenium...
- Early prediction of treatment response to high-dose salvage chemotherapy in patients with relapsed germ cell cancer using [(18)F]FDG PETC Bokemeyer
Department of Hematology Oncology, University of Tuebingen Medical Center, Otfried Mueller Str 10, 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
Br J Cancer 86:506-11. 2002..It may also be a valuable addition to the prognostic model particularly in the good and intermediate group for further selection of patients who will profit from high-dose chemotherapy...
- Rhenium-188 for inhibition of human aortic smooth muscle cell proliferationJ Wiskirchen
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Eberhard Karls University, Hoppe Seyler Str 3, 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 49:809-15. 2001..To evaluate dose-dependent growth-modulating effects of the beta-gamma emitter Rhenium-188 on cultured human aortic smooth muscle cells (haSMC)...
- FDG PET for staging of advanced non-small cell lung cancer prior to neoadjuvant radio-chemotherapyS M Eschmann
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Tubingen, Roentgenweg 13, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 29:804-8. 2002..FDG PET is the most accurate non-invasive diagnostic procedure for the staging of advanced NSCLC. Therefore use of FDG PET is highly recommended in order to select patients for neoadjuvant or other stage-dependent treatment modalities...
- Combined transmission and emission tomography in a vastus intermedius muscle stress syndromeM Horger
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Eberhard Karls Universitat, Hoppe Seyler Strasse 3, 72076, Tubingen, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 30:636. 2003
- Non-invasive assessment of distribution volume ratios and binding potential: tissue heterogeneity and interindividually averaged time-activity curvesM Reimold
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University of Tubingen, Otfried Müller Strasse 14, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 31:564-77. 2004....
- [Early prediction of treatment response to high-dose chemotherapy in patients with relapsed germ cell tumors using [18F]FDG-PET, CT or MRI, and tumor marker]A C Pfannenberg
Abteilung für Radiologische Diagnostik, Eberhard Karls Universität Tuebingen
Rofo 176:76-84. 2004..To assess the ability of [(18)F]FDG-PET, CT/MRI and serum tumor marker (TM) for the early prediction of response in patients with metastatic germ cell tumors (GCT) undergoing salvage high-dose chemotherapy (HD-CTX)...
- Local intra-arterial drug delivery for prevention of restenosis: comparison of the efficiency of delivery of different radiopharmaceuticals through a porous catheterG Tepe
Research Laboratories of Schering AG, Berlin, Germany
Invest Radiol 36:245-9. 2001..The reported efficiency of local drug delivery ranges from 0.001% to 0.1%, with poor retention after 24 hours...
- Comparison of 11C-choline-PET/CT and whole body-MRI for staging of prostate cancerS M Eschmann
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Eberhard Karls Universitat Tubingen, Germany
Nuklearmedizin 46:161-8; quiz N47-8. 2007..Aim of this study was to compare the diagnostic accuracy of positron emission tomography and computed tomography with (11)C-Choline (Cho-PET/CT) and whole body magnetic resonance imaging (WB-MRI) for diagnostic work-up of prostate cancer...
- [Imaging findings of angiofollicular lymphoid hyperplasia (Castleman's disease)]M Horger
Rofo 179:991-6. 2007
- [18F]-FDG-PET in clinical stage I/II non-seminomatous germ cell tumours: results of the German multicentre trialM de Wit
Department of Internal Medicine, University Clinic Hamburg Eppendorf, Berlin, Germany
Ann Oncol 19:1619-23. 2008....
- [Multimodal imaging of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors]K Müssig
Rofo 180:373-9. 2008
- [Extra-medullary hematopoiesis: imaging findings]M Teufel
Rofo 180:775-80. 2008
- [11C]Vinblastine syntheses and preliminary imaging in cancer patientsChristoph Solbach
Radiopharmacy, PET Center, University Hospital Tubingen, Germany
J Pharm Pharm Sci 10:266s-276s. 2007....
- [Imaging in hyperparathyroidism]M Horger
Rofo 179:205-7. 2007
- [Large vessel vasculitis as cause of fever of unknown origin (FUO) or systemic inflammation. Diagnosis using 18-F-fluor-2-deoxy-D-glucose positron emission tomography ((18)F-FDG-PET)]C C Amberger
Medizinische Klinik und Polikliniken der Eberhardt Karls Universität Tübingen, Abteilung II Hämatologie, Onkologie, Immunologie und Rheumatologie, Otfried Muller Strasse 10, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Z Rheumatol 64:32-9. 2005..We used (18)F-FDG-PET for further diagnostic work in patients in whom a diagnosis could not be established despite intensive diagnostic efforts...
- Follow-up in neuroblastoma: comparison of metaiodobenzylguanidine and a chimeric anti-GD2 antibody for detection of tumor relapse and therapy responseP Reuland
Department of Nuclear Medicine, , FRG, Germany
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 23:437-42. 2001..3 m) than with MAb. The chimeric antibody ch14.18 is likely to be valuable for follow-up examinations and for assessment of therapy response because of earlier detection of new metastases...
- Comparison of 18FDG-PET with CT scans in the evaluation of patients with residual and recurrent Hodgkin's lymphomaH Dittmann
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University of Tuebingen, Tuebingen, Germany
Oncol Rep 8:1393-9. 2001..In patients with suspected relapse of HD, FDG-PET seems not to offer any information over CT scans. Using SUVs is not superior to visual assessment of PET alone...
- Assessment of porcine bone metabolism by dynamicM Piert
Department of General Surgery, , , Germany
J Nucl Med 42:1091-100. 2001..Therefore, it seem reasonable to assume that [(18)F]fluoride ion PET can reduce the number of invasive bone biopsies, thus facilitating follow-up of patients with metabolic bone diseases...
- Midbrain serotonin transporter binding potential measured with [11C]DASB is affected by serotonin transporter genotypeM Reimold
Department of Nuclear Medicine and PET Center, University of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
J Neural Transm 114:635-9. 2007..In vitro and in vivo evidence suggests that [(11)C]DASB, a new 5-HTT ligand offers some advantages over the ligands used in previous studies in measuring 5-HTT density independent of synaptic levels of serotonin...
- Reduced availability of serotonin transporters in obsessive-compulsive disorder correlates with symptom severity - a [11C]DASB PET studyM Reimold
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
J Neural Transm 114:1603-9. 2007..CONCLUSION. This PET study confirms a central role of the serotonergic system, particularly the thalamus in the pathogenesis of obsessive compulsive disorder...
- Anxiety is associated with reduced central serotonin transporter availability in unmedicated patients with unipolar major depression: a [11C]DASB PET studyM Reimold
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
Mol Psychiatry 13:606-13, 557. 2008..In the thalamus, a low serotonin reuptake capacity may interfere with thalamic control of cortical excitability and contribute to anxiety rather than depression per se in major depression...
- [Diagnosis of hyperfunctioning adrenal masses]M Horger
Rofo 178:1171-6. 2006
- Primary squamous cell carcinoma of the thyroidK Müssig
Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Pathobiochemistry, Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
Intern Med J 38:69-70. 2008
- [Imaging findings in multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 (MEN1)]M Horger
Rofo 179:653-8. 2007