Affiliation: ECT Oekotoxikologie GmbH
- Bioaccumulation of 14C-17alpha-ethinylestradiol by the aquatic oligochaete Lumbriculus variegatus in spiked artificial sedimentMarkus Liebig
ECT Oekotoxikologie GmbH, Bottgerstrasse 2 14, Flörsheim Main D 65439, Germany
Chemosphere 59:271-80. 2005..These results suggest that L. variegatus has the potency to accumulate high amounts of conjugated EE2. Hence, a transfer of EE2 to benthivores and subsequent secondary poisoning of predators might be possible...
- Evaluation of measured and predicted environmental concentrations of selected human pharmaceuticals and personal care productsMarkus Liebig
ECT Oekotoxikologie GmbH, Bottgerstrasse 2 14, 65439 Flörsheim Main, Germany
Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 13:110-9. 2006..Such models have been proposed by the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products (EMEA) and the Technical Guidance Document on Risk Assessment for New Notified and Existing Chemical Substances (TGD)...
- Direct and indirect effects of pollutants on algae and algivorous ciliates in an aquatic indoor microcosmMarkus Liebig
ECT Oekotoxikologie GmbH, Boettgerstrasse 2 14, D 65439 Floersheim Main, Germany
Aquat Toxicol 88:102-10. 2008..The presented aquatic indoor microcosm is considered as a tool which could be standardised and applied as an instrument to provide data for higher tier risk assessment...
- Environmental risk assessment of ivermectin: A case studyMarkus Liebig
ECT Oekotoxikologie GmbH, Bottgerstrasse 2 14, D 65439 Flörsheim Main, Germany
Integr Environ Assess Manag 6:567-87. 2010..In addition, guidance is lacking for the assessment of effects at higher tiers of the ERA, e.g., for field studies or a tiered effects assessment in the dung compartment...
- Fate and effects of ivermectin on soil invertebrates in terrestrial model ecosystemsBernhard Förster
ECT Oekotoxikologie GmbH, Boettgerstrasse 2 14, 65439, Floersheim Main, Germany
Ecotoxicology 20:234-45. 2011..As shown by the results of the bait-lamina tests, semi-field methods such as TMEs are useful extensions of the battery of potential test methods since complex and ecologically relevant endpoints can be included...
- Eco-labelling of shampoos, shower gels and foam bathsUrsula Klaschka
Fachhochschule Ulm, Prittwitzstr 10, 89075 Ulm, Germany
Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 14:24-9. 2007..Products that fulfil the criteria proposed help to minimise the impact of SSBs on the environment...