- Do normal radiographs exclude asphericity of the femoral head-neck junction?Marcel Dudda
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Inselspital, University of Berne, Freiburgstrasse, 3010, Bern, Switzerland
Clin Orthop Relat Res 467:651-9. 2009..Even when conventional radiographs appeared normal, an increased alpha angle was present anterosuperiorly. Without the use of radial slices in MRA, the asphericity would be underestimated in these patients...
- Risk factors for early dislocation after total hip arthroplasty: a matched case-control studyMarcel Dudda
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Inselspital Berne, University of Berne, Switzerland
J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong) 18:179-83. 2010..To evaluate risk factors for early dislocation after primary total hip arthroplasty (THA)...
- Hip arthroscopy after surgical hip dislocation: is predictive imaging possible?Marcel Dudda
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Inselspital, University of Berne, Switzerland
Arthroscopy 27:486-92. 2011....
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the hip at 3 Tesla: clinical value in femoroacetabular impingement of the hip and current conceptsTallal Charles Mamisch
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, University of Berne, Berne, Switzerland
Semin Musculoskelet Radiol 12:212-22. 2008..Limitations of standard imaging techniques are shown with emphasis on femoroacetabular impingement. Clinical imaging examples and biochemical techniques are presented that need to be further evaluated...
- Ultrasound enhanced endocytotic activity of human fibroblastsJoerg Hauser
Department of Plastic Surgery, BG Kliniken Bergmannsheil, Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Ultrasound Med Biol 35:2084-92. 2009..However, an exceedingly high amount of endocytotic vesicles and clathrin coated pits were observed in the sonicated group...
- Comparison of delayed gadolinium enhanced MRI of cartilage (dGEMRIC) using inversion recovery and fast T1 mapping sequencesTallal Charles Mamisch
University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
Magn Reson Med 60:768-73. 2008..Excellent correlation with Pearson correlation coefficient R2 of 0.74 was seen and Bland-Altman plots demonstrated no systematic bias...