Antonia Dimitrakopoulou-Strauss, Prof. Dr.
Affiliation: German Cancer Research Center
Location: Heidelberg, Germany
- Dimitrakopoulou Strauss A, Hoffmann M, Bergner R, Uppenkamp M, Haberkorn U, Strauss L. Prediction of progression-free survival in patients with multiple myeloma following anthracycline-based chemotherapy based on dynamic FDG-PET. Clin Nucl Med. 2009;34:576-84 pubmed publisher..A high SUV (>4.0 SUV) as well as a high k3 (>0.07) of the baseline study were bad prognostic parameters and related to a short PFS. ..
- Dimitrakopoulou Strauss A, Seiz M, Tuettenberg J, Schmieder K, Eisenhut M, Haberkorn U, et al. Pharmacokinetic studies of ??Ga-labeled Bombesin (??Ga-BZH?) and F-18 FDG PET in patients with recurrent gliomas and comparison to grading: preliminary results. Clin Nucl Med. 2011;36:101-8 pubmed publisher..Overall, the quantitative evaluation was superior to the visual analysis and the parameters of the ??Ga-BZH? kinetics were more helpful than those of FDG for the differentiation between low- and high-grade gliomas. ..
- Schmitt T, Lehner B, Kasper B, Bischof M, Roeder F, Dietrich S, et al. A phase II study evaluating neo-/adjuvant EIA chemotherapy, surgical resection and radiotherapy in high-risk soft tissue sarcoma. BMC Cancer. 2011;11:510 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the current regimen can only be recommended within a clinical study, and a possibly increased risk of secondary leukemias has to be taken into account. ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01382030, EudraCT 2004-002501-72. ..
- Dimitrakopoulou Strauss A, Pan L, Strauss L. Parametric imaging: a promising approach for the evaluation of dynamic PET-18F-FDG studies - the DKFZ experience. Hell J Nucl Med. 2010;13:18-22 pubmed....
- Dimitrakopoulou Strauss A, Strauss L, Egerer G, Vasamiliette J, Mechtersheimer G, Schmitt T, et al. Impact of dynamic 18F-FDG PET on the early prediction of therapy outcome in patients with high-risk soft-tissue sarcomas after neoadjuvant chemotherapy: a feasibility study. J Nucl Med. 2010;51:551-8 pubmed publisher....