Affiliation: Deutsches Herzzentrum Berlin
- Multi-slice dynamic imaging: complete functional cardiac MR examination within 15 secondsA Bornstedt
Department of Internal Medicine Cardiology, German Heart Institute Berlin, Humboldt University, Augustenburger Platz 1, D 13353 Berlin, Germany
J Magn Reson Imaging 14:300-5. 2001..In 34 patients, left ventricular function was assessed with the new technique and a standard technique. The new technique proved to be feasible and accurate for functional cardiac examinations...
- Magnetic resonance flow measurements in real time: comparison with a standard gradient-echo techniqueC Klein
Department of Internal Medicine/Cardiology, German Heart Institute Berlin, Humboldt University, Augustenburger Platz 1, D-13353 Berlin, Germany
J Magn Reson Imaging 14:306-10. 2001..Flow volume can only be determined in large vessels with sufficient accuracy, mainly due to reduced spatial resolution in smaller vessels...
- Improved functional cardiac MR imaging using the intravascular contrast agent CLARISCANI Paetsch
Clinic of Internal Medicine Cardiology, German Heart Institute, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 19:337-43. 2003..The application of an intravascular contrast agent (CA) may improve endocardial border delineation...
- MR coronary artery imaging with 3D motion adapted gating (MAG) in comparison to a standard prospective navigator techniqueH Langreck
Internal Medicine Cardiology, German Heart Institute Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 7:793-7. 2005..It improves feasibility and scan efficiency without reduction of image quality. This approach should be routinely used for MR coronary artery imaging with navigator techniques...
- Determinants of myocardial response in CMR perfusion imaging using Gd-BOPTA (Multihance)Rolf Gebker
Deutsches Herzzentrum, Berlin, Germany
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 7:565-72. 2005..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the role of different sequences, dosages, and injection speeds of contrast media for semiquantitative MR-perfusion assessment...
- Comparison of magnetic resonance real-time imaging of left ventricular function with conventional magnetic resonance imaging and echocardiographyS Schalla
Internal Medicine-Cardiology, Humboldt University and German Heart Institute Berlin
Am J Cardiol 87:95-9. 2001..This technique is a valid alternative to current approaches and can form the basis of every cardiac MRI examination...