Tobias M Dantonello
- Survival following disease recurrence of primary localized alveolar rhabdomyosarcomaTobias M Dantonello
Olgahospital, Klinikum Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:1267-73. 2013..Recurrences in primary localized alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma (RMA) are common. Post-relapse survival is poor. We evaluated prognostic factors including relapse treatment in patients with recurrent RMA...
- Malignant ectomesenchymoma in children and adolescents: report from the Cooperative Weichteilsarkom Studiengruppe (CWS)Tobias M Dantonello
Olgahospital, Pediatrics 5 Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology and General Pediatrics, Klinikum Stuttgart, Germany
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:224-9. 2013..To date merely 50 cases have been published and the knowledge about the course of disease and optimal treatment is limited...
- Initial patient characteristics can predict pattern and risk of relapse in localized rhabdomyosarcomaTobias M Dantonello
Olgahospital, Pediatrics 5 Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, Klinikum Stuttgart, Bismarckstrasse 8, D 70176 Stuttgart, Germany
J Clin Oncol 26:406-13. 2008....
- Mesenchymal chondrosarcoma of soft tissues and bone in children, adolescents, and young adults: experiences of the CWS and COSS study groupsTobias M Dantonello
Pediatrics 5 Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, Olgahospital, Klinikum Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
Cancer 112:2424-31. 2008..As reports about MCS in young patients are scarce, treatment and outcomes of children/adolescents/young adults in the CWS and COSS studies were investigated...
- Cooperative trial CWS-91 for localized soft tissue sarcoma in children, adolescents, and young adultsTobias M Dantonello
Olgahospital, Pediatrics 5 Oncology, Hematology, and Immunology, and Katharinenhospital, Department of Radiotherapy, Klinikum Stuttgart, Germany
J Clin Oncol 27:1446-55. 2009..To improve risk-adapted therapy for localized childhood soft tissue sarcoma within an international multicenter setting...
- Embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma with metastases confined to the lungs: report from the CWS Study GroupTobias M Dantonello
Pediatrics 5 Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, Olgahospital, Klinikum Stuttgart, Germany
Pediatr Blood Cancer 56:725-32. 2011..Embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma [RME] is the most common pediatric soft tissue sarcoma. Whereas the prognosis of localized rhabdomyosarcoma has improved, it remains poor for metastatic disease...
- Treatment and outcome of patients suffering from perineal/perianal rhabdomyosarcoma: results from the CWS trials--retrospective clinical studyJoerg Fuchs
Department of Pediatric Surgery and Pediatric Urology, University Children s Hospital, Tuebingen, Germany Department of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Immunology, Olgahospital, Stuttgart, Germany Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Applied Biometry, University of Tuebingen, Tuebingen, Germany Department for Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, University Hospital, Frankfurt Main, Germany Department of Paidopathology, University Hospital, Kiel, Germany Department of Radiotherapy, University Hospital, Muenster, Germany Department of Oncology, University Children s Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
Ann Surg 259:1166-72. 2014..To analyze the clinical course, treatment, complications, outcome, and quality of life (QOL) in patients with perineal/perianal rhabdomyosarcoma (PRMS) treated within the CWS-86, -91, -96, and -2002P trials...