Tobias M Dantonello
- Malignant ectomesenchymoma in children and adolescents: report from the Cooperative Weichteilsarkom Studiengruppe (CWS)Tobias M Dantonello
Olgahospital, Pediatrics 5 Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology and General Pediatrics, Klinikum Stuttgart, Germany
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:224-9. 2013..To date merely 50 cases have been published and the knowledge about the course of disease and optimal treatment is limited...
- Initial patient characteristics can predict pattern and risk of relapse in localized rhabdomyosarcomaTobias M Dantonello
Olgahospital, Pediatrics 5 Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, Klinikum Stuttgart, Bismarckstrasse 8, D 70176 Stuttgart, Germany
J Clin Oncol 26:406-13. 2008....
- Mesenchymal chondrosarcoma of soft tissues and bone in children, adolescents, and young adults: experiences of the CWS and COSS study groupsTobias M Dantonello
Pediatrics 5 Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, Olgahospital, Klinikum Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
Cancer 112:2424-31. 2008..As reports about MCS in young patients are scarce, treatment and outcomes of children/adolescents/young adults in the CWS and COSS studies were investigated...
- Cooperative trial CWS-91 for localized soft tissue sarcoma in children, adolescents, and young adultsTobias M Dantonello
Olgahospital, Pediatrics 5 Oncology, Hematology, and Immunology, and Katharinenhospital, Department of Radiotherapy, Klinikum Stuttgart, Germany
J Clin Oncol 27:1446-55. 2009..To improve risk-adapted therapy for localized childhood soft tissue sarcoma within an international multicenter setting...
- Embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma with metastases confined to the lungs: report from the CWS Study GroupTobias M Dantonello
Pediatrics 5 Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, Olgahospital, Klinikum Stuttgart, Germany
Pediatr Blood Cancer 56:725-32. 2011..Embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma [RME] is the most common pediatric soft tissue sarcoma. Whereas the prognosis of localized rhabdomyosarcoma has improved, it remains poor for metastatic disease...