In Hyun Park
Affiliation: Centre of Integrative Psychiatry (ZIP
- Disease-specific induced pluripotent stem cellsIn Hyun Park
Department of Medicine, Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital Boston, and Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cell 134:877-86. 2008..Such disease-specific stem cells offer an unprecedented opportunity to recapitulate both normal and pathologic human tissue formation in vitro, thereby enabling disease investigation and drug development...
- Regulatory networks define phenotypic classes of human stem cell linesFranz Josef Muller
Center for Regenerative Medicine, The Scripps Research Institute, 10550 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Nature 455:401-5. 2008..Our results offer a new strategy for classifying stem cells and support the idea that pluripotency and self-renewal are under tight control by specific molecular networks...
- A bioinformatic assay for pluripotency in human cellsFranz Josef Muller
Zentrum für Integrative Psychiatrie, Kiel, Germany
Nat Methods 8:315-7. 2011..Here we report PluriTest, a robust open-access bioinformatic assay of pluripotency in human cells based on their gene expression profiles...
- Mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) signaling is required for a late-stage fusion process during skeletal myotube maturationIn Hyun Park
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Urbana, Illinois 61801, USA
J Biol Chem 280:32009-17. 2005....
- Reprogramming of human somatic cells to pluripotency with defined factorsIn Hyun Park
Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital Boston and Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Nature 451:141-6. 2008..These data demonstrate that defined factors can reprogramme human cells to pluripotency, and establish a method whereby patient-specific cells might be established in culture...
- Debugging cellular reprogrammingIn Hyun Park
Nat Cell Biol 9:871-3. 2007
- Generation of human-induced pluripotent stem cellsIn Hyun Park
Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital Boston, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Nat Protoc 3:1180-6. 2008..Overall, it takes 2 months to complete reprogramming human primary fibroblasts starting from biopsy...