- The human inferior parietal cortex: cytoarchitectonic parcellation and interindividual variabilitySvenja Caspers
C and O Vogt Brain Research Institute, University of Dusseldorf, P O Box 10 10 07, 40001 Dusseldorf, Germany
Neuroimage 33:430-48. 2006..Furthermore, the map is registered in three dimensions and thereby provides a robust anatomical base for interpreting functional imaging studies...
- Moral concepts set decision strategies to abstract valuesSvenja Caspers
Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine INM 1, INM 2, Research Centre Julich, Julich, Germany
PLoS ONE 6:e18451. 2011..These findings provide a novel perspective to future sociological and economic research as well as to the analysis of social relations by focusing on abstract value systems as triggers of specific brain responses...
- Microstructural grey matter parcellation and its relevance for connectome analysesSvenja Caspers
Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine INM 1, Research Centre Julich, 52425 Julich, Germany
Neuroimage 80:18-26. 2013....
- Organization of the human inferior parietal lobule based on receptor architectonicsSvenja Caspers
Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine INM 1, INM 2, Research Centre Julich, 52425 Julich, Germany
Cereb Cortex 23:615-28. 2013..This might reflect a general organizational principle of human IPL, beyond specific functional domains...
- Dissociated neural processing for decisions in managers and non-managersSvenja Caspers
Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine, Research Centre Julich, Julich, Germany
PLoS ONE 7:e43537. 2012..More generally, the findings reveal how different professional requirements might modulate cognitive decision processing...
- ALE meta-analysis of action observation and imitation in the human brainSvenja Caspers
Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine INM 2, Research Centre Julich, Julich, Germany
Neuroimage 50:1148-67. 2010..e., caudal BA 44. The present meta-analysis thus summarizes and amends previous descriptions of the human brain networks related to action observation and imitation...
- The human inferior parietal lobule in stereotaxic spaceSvenja Caspers
Research Centre Julich, Institute of Neurosciences and Biophysics Medicine, 52425 Julich, Germany
Brain Struct Funct 212:481-95. 2008..The cytoarchitectonic probabilistic maps of the seven IPL areas provide a robust anatomical reference and open new perspectives for further structure-function investigations of the human IPL...
- Probabilistic fibre tract analysis of cytoarchitectonically defined human inferior parietal lobule areas reveals similarities to macaquesSvenja Caspers
Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine INM 2, INM 4, Research Centre Julich, 52425 Julich, Germany
Neuroimage 58:362-80. 2011....
- Anatomical and functional connectivity of cytoarchitectonic areas within the human parietal operculumSimon B Eickhoff
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen University, D 52074 Aachen, Germany
J Neurosci 30:6409-21. 2010..Differences between anatomical and functional connectivity as well as between species, however, highlight the need for an integrative view on connectivity, including comparison and cross-validation of results from different approaches...
- Co-activation patterns distinguish cortical modules, their connectivity and functional differentiationSimon B Eickhoff
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany
Neuroimage 57:938-49. 2011....
- Assignment of functional activations to probabilistic cytoarchitectonic areas revisitedSimon B Eickhoff
Institut fur Medizin, Forschungszentrum Julich GmbH, D 52425 Julich, Germany
Neuroimage 36:511-21. 2007..Finally, the advantages and disadvantages of the various methods are discussed, focussing on the question of which approach is most appropriate for a particular situation...
- Characterization of the temporo-parietal junction by combining data-driven parcellation, complementary connectivity analyses, and functional decodingDanilo Bzdok
Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine INM 1, INM 2, Research Center Julich, Julich, Germany Jülich Aachen Research Alliance JARA Translational Brain Medicine, Aachen, Germany Institute of Clinical Neuroscience and Medical Psychology, Heinrich Heine University, Dusseldorf, Germany
Neuroimage 81:381-92. 2013..The posterior cluster showed the exact opposite association pattern. Our data thus suggest that RTPJ links two antagonistic brain networks processing external versus internal information. ..
- Task- and resting-state functional connectivity of brain regions related to affection and susceptible to concurrent cognitive demandTanja S Kellermann
Department of Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Neuroimage 72:69-82. 2013..Such a role, in turn, may allow the SGC to influence the OFC and AMY to modulate affective processing...
- Across-study and within-subject functional connectivity of a right temporo-parietal junction subregion involved in stimulus-context integrationOliver Jakobs
Department of Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics, Medical School, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany
Neuroimage 60:2389-98. 2012..Given the pattern of resting-state connectivity, internal states and goal representations may provide the substrates for the contextual integration within the TPJ in the absence of a specific task...