John D M Campbell
- Detection and enrichment of antigen-specific CD4+ and CD8+ T cells based on cytokine secretionJohn D M Campbell
Research and Development, Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, Friedrich Ebert Str 68, 51429 Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
Methods 31:150-9. 2003..Here, the latest cell staining and separation procedures are reviewed, with particular reference to the best application of the technology and troubleshooting in a variety of different situations...
- Capture and generation of adenovirus specific T cells for adoptive immunotherapyIlenia Chatziandreou
Molecular Immunology Unit, Institute of Child Health, University College London, London, UK
Br J Haematol 136:117-26. 2007..The protocols can be readily translated to generate ADV-specific T cells suitable for clinical use and offer an effective immunotherapeutic strategy to control ADV infection...
- Rapid generation of combined CMV-specific CD4+ and CD8+ T-cell lines for adoptive transfer into recipients of allogeneic stem cell transplantsGeorg Rauser
Medizinische Klinik II, Eberhard Karls Universitat, Tuebingen, Germany
Blood 103:3565-72. 2004..In conclusion, the culture system developed allowed the rapid generation of allodepleted, highly enriched, combined CD4(+) and CD8(+) CMV-specific T cells under conditions mimicking good manufacturing practice...
- Isolation and generation of clinical-grade dendritic cells using the CliniMACS systemJohn D M Campbell
Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, Bisley, Surrey, UK
Methods Mol Med 109:55-70. 2005..Isolation of blood DC in large numbers means that natural DC with different properties can be investigated for their clinical function for the first time...
- Adoptive transfer of T(reg) depleted autologous T cells in advanced renal cell carcinomaFiona C Thistlethwaite
Cancer Research UK Department of Medical Oncology, University of Manchester and Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
Cancer Immunol Immunother 57:623-34. 2008..The aim of this study was to assess the feasibility and safety of adoptive transfer of CD25(+) depleted autologous T cells in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma and to examine resulting changes in lymphocyte subsets...