Affiliation: Bundeswehr Institute of Microbiology
- Comparing seven mitogens with PHA-M for improved lymphocyte stimulation in dicentric chromosome analysis for biodosimetryC Beinke
Bundeswehr Institute of Radiobiology Affiliated to the University Ulm, Neuherbergstr 11, Munich 80937, Germany
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 168:235-41. 2016..The conventional protocol using PHA-M for lymphocyte stimulation proved to be superior over lower/higher PHA-M concentrations as well as seven other mitogens administered either alone or combined with SLO or LPS. ..
- Automatic versus manual lymphocyte fixation: impact on dose estimation using the cytokinesis-block micronucleus assayChristina Beinke
Bundeswehr Institute of Radiobiology, affiliated to the University of Ulm, Neuherbergstraße 11, 80937, Munich, Germany
Radiat Environ Biophys 54:81-90. 2015..The implementation of the automatic cell harvesting system considerably reduces the workload and results in dose estimates with a tendency of being slightly more accurate as they are after a manual fixation. ..
- High potential for methodical improvements of FISH-based translocation analysis for retrospective radiation biodosimetryChristina Beinke
Bundeswehr Institute of Radiobiology, University of Ulm, Neuherbergstraβe 11, 80937 Munich, Germany
Health Phys 103:127-32. 2012....
- Establishment of an x-ray standard calibration curve by conventional dicentric analysis as prerequisite for accurate radiation dose assessmentChristina Beinke
Bundeswehr Institute of Radiobiology affiliated to the University of Ulm, Munich, Germany
Health Phys 98:261-8. 2010....
- Radiation-induced late effects in two affected individuals of the Lilo radiation accidentHarry Scherthan
Bundeswehr Institute of Radiobiology, Neuherbergstr 11, D 80937 Munich, Germany
Radiat Res 167:615-23. 2007..Our observations further suggest the development of a chronic radiation syndrome and indicate follow-up parameters in radiation victims...