- The impact of response time reliability on CPR incidence and resuscitation success: a benchmark study from the German Resuscitation RegistryJürgen Neukamm
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Klinik am Eichert, Eichertstrasse 3, D 73035 Göppingen, Germany
Crit Care 15:R282. 2011....
- Teaching resuscitation in schools: annual tuition by trained teachers is effective starting at age 10. A four-year prospective cohort studyA Bohn
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Munster University Hospital, Germany
Resuscitation 83:619-25. 2012..biannually), starting age (10 vs. 13 years) and facilitator (emergency physician vs. teacher)...
- Postresuscitation care with mild therapeutic hypothermia and coronary intervention after out-of-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a prospective registry analysisJan Thorsten Gräsner
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, University Hospital Schleswig Holstein, Campus Kiel, Schwanenweg 21, Kiel 24105, Germany
Crit Care 15:R61. 2011..Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) may also be beneficial in patients after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA)...
- Feedback during cardiopulmonary resuscitationAndreas Bohn
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, University Hospital Munster, Munster, Germany
Curr Opin Anaesthesiol 21:200-3. 2008..Existing data show that the quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation performance is poor. Feedback technologies claim to improve cardiopulmonary resuscitation quality by supporting rescuers in their efforts...
- The addition of voice prompts to audiovisual feedback and debriefing does not modify CPR quality or outcomes in out of hospital cardiac arrest--a prospective, randomized trialAndreas Bohn
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, University Hospital Munster, Germany
Resuscitation 82:257-62. 2011..ERC 2005 guidelines recommend the use of technical devices to support rescuers giving compressions. This prospective randomized study reviewed influence of different feedback configurations on survival and compression quality...
- Synchronization of coupled biological oscillators under spatially heterogeneous environmental forcingAndreas Bohn
Departament de Fisica i Enginyeria Nuclear, Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Colom 11, 08222 Terrassa Barcelona, Spain
J Theor Biol 250:37-47. 2008..We discuss these observations with respect to fundamental aspects of heterogeneity and variability of dynamical systems, as well as the intercellular synchronization of circadian oscillators...