- [Protective factors for postpartum depression]Kerstin Weidner
Dr rer nat Antje Bittner, Universitatsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus Dresden, Klinik und Poliklinik für Psychotherapie und Psychosomatik, Fetscherstr 74, 01307 Dresden, E mail
Z Psychosom Med Psychother 59:391-407. 2013..This article examines the associations between protective factors und the occurrence of postpartum depressive symptoms...
- What do childhood anxiety disorders predict?Antje Bittner
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technische Universitat Dresden, Dresden, Germany
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 48:1174-83. 2007..In this paper we test the predictive specificity of separation anxiety disorder (SAD), overanxious disorder (OAD), generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), and social phobia...
- Incidence of social anxiety disorder and the consistent risk for secondary depression in the first three decades of lifeKatja Beesdo
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technische Universitat Dresden, Germany
Arch Gen Psychiatry 64:903-12. 2007....
- What characteristics of primary anxiety disorders predict subsequent major depressive disorder?Antje Bittner
Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technical University Dresden, Dresden, Germany
J Clin Psychiatry 65:618-26, quiz 730. 2004....
- Psychometric properties of the Retrospective Self Report of Inhibition (RSRI) in a representative German sampleHeike Rohrbacher
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technische Universitat Dresden, Chemnitzer Strasse 46, Dresden, Germany
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 17:80-8. 2008..The psychometric properties of the German RSRI were found to be comparable to those of the English version. The applicability of this questionnaire in German-speaking countries is therefore recommended for adolescents and young adults...
- Effects of an early intervention on perceived stress and diurnal cortisol in pregnant women with elevated stress, anxiety, and depressive symptomatologyJudith Richter
Clinic of Psychotherapy and Psychosomatic Medicine, Technical University of Dresden, Dresden, Germany
J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 33:162-70. 2012..Our results suggest that a cognitive-behavioral intervention might lead to an improvement in the biological stress response of pregnant women with subclinically elevated stress, anxiety, or depressive symptoms...
- A psychosomatic intervention in pregnant in-patient women with prenatal somatic risksKerstin Weidner
Department of Psychotherapy and Psychosomatic Medicine, University Hospital C G Carus, Technische Universitat Dresden, Germany
J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 31:188-98. 2010....
- [A German survey of subjective gynaecological complaints]Kerstin Weidner
Klinik und Poliklinik für Psychotherapie und Psychosomatik, Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus an der Technischen Universität Dresden, Dresden
Psychother Psychosom Med Psychol 59:345-53. 2009..They represent the major psychosocial topic of the current phase of life for each woman. This study is a contribution to the epidemiology of subjective gynaecological complaints in the German feminine population...
- Early intervention in pregnant women with elevated anxiety and depressive symptoms: efficacy of a cognitive-behavioral group programAntje Bittner
Department of Psychotherapy and Psychosomatic Medicine, University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus, Technische Universitaet Dresden, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Drs Bittner, Peukert, Junge Hoffmeister, and Weidner, Ms Zimmermann, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus, Technische Universitaet Dresden, Dresden, Saxony, Germany Ms Zimmermann, Center for Bioethics and Health Law, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Dr Parker and Department of Medical Psychology and Medical Sociology, University of Leipzig Medical Center, Leipzig, Germany Dr Stöbel Richter
J Perinat Neonatal Nurs 28:185-95. 2014..For women with higher depressive symptoms during pregnancy, a cognitive-behavioral group program may have a positive impact on the course of depressive symptoms during the postpartum period. ..
- Depressive episodes--evidence for a causal role of primary anxiety disorders?Hans Ulrich Wittchen
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Dresden University of Technology, Chemnitzerstrasse 46, 01187 Dresden, Germany
Eur Psychiatry 18:384-93. 2003..The goal of this paper is to review recent literature, summarize implications of previous findings, and suggest directions for future research regarding preventive and intervention strategies...
- Panic attack as a risk factor for severe psychopathologyRenee D Goodwin
Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Kraepelinstr 2, 80804 Munich, Germany
Am J Psychiatry 161:2207-14. 2004..The purpose of the study was to examine the relationship between panic attack and the onset of specific mental disorders and severe psychopathology across the diagnostic spectrum among adolescents and young adults...