- What do childhood anxiety disorders predict?Antje Bittner
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technische Universitat Dresden, Dresden, Germany
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 48:1174-83. 2007..In this paper we test the predictive specificity of separation anxiety disorder (SAD), overanxious disorder (OAD), generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), and social phobia...
- Incidence of social anxiety disorder and the consistent risk for secondary depression in the first three decades of lifeKatja Beesdo
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technische Universitat Dresden, Germany
Arch Gen Psychiatry 64:903-12. 2007....
- What characteristics of primary anxiety disorders predict subsequent major depressive disorder?Antje Bittner
Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technical University Dresden, Dresden, Germany
J Clin Psychiatry 65:618-26, quiz 730. 2004....
- Psychometric properties of the Retrospective Self Report of Inhibition (RSRI) in a representative German sampleHeike Rohrbacher
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technische Universitat Dresden, Chemnitzer Strasse 46, Dresden, Germany
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 17:80-8. 2008..The psychometric properties of the German RSRI were found to be comparable to those of the English version. The applicability of this questionnaire in German-speaking countries is therefore recommended for adolescents and young adults...
- [A German survey of subjective gynaecological complaints]Kerstin Weidner
Klinik und Poliklinik für Psychotherapie und Psychosomatik, Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus an der Technischen Universität Dresden, Dresden
Psychother Psychosom Med Psychol 59:345-53. 2009..They represent the major psychosocial topic of the current phase of life for each woman. This study is a contribution to the epidemiology of subjective gynaecological complaints in the German feminine population...
- Depressive episodes--evidence for a causal role of primary anxiety disorders?Hans Ulrich Wittchen
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Dresden University of Technology, Chemnitzerstrasse 46, 01187 Dresden, Germany
Eur Psychiatry 18:384-93. 2003..The goal of this paper is to review recent literature, summarize implications of previous findings, and suggest directions for future research regarding preventive and intervention strategies...
- A psychosomatic intervention in pregnant in-patient women with prenatal somatic risksKerstin Weidner
Department of Psychotherapy and Psychosomatic Medicine, University Hospital C G Carus, Technische Universitat Dresden, Germany
J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 31:188-98. 2010....
- Panic attack as a risk factor for severe psychopathologyRenee D Goodwin
Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Kraepelinstr. 2, 80804 Munich, Germany
Am J Psychiatry 161:2207-14. 2004..Investigation of key family, environmental, and individual factors associated with the onset of panic attacks, especially in youth, may be an important direction for future research...