- CHILD syndrome avant la lettreMario Bittar
Department of Dermatology, Philipp University of Marburg, Deutschhausstrasse 9, 35037 Marburg, Germany
J Am Acad Dermatol 50:S34-7. 2004..Moreover, Sachs presented in this article a comprehensive description of verruciform xanthoma, thus anticipating Shafer's "first report" of this histopathological phenomenon (1971) by almost 70 years...
- Late-onset familial onychodystrophy heralding incontinentia pigmentiMario Bittar
Acta Derm Venereol 85:274-5. 2005
- CHILD syndrome in 3 generations: the importance of mild or minimal skin lesionsMario Bittar
Department of Dermatology and Center of Human Genetics, University of Marburg, Marburg, Germany
Arch Dermatol 142:348-51. 2006..We present here a family with mild features of CHILD syndrome in 3 generations. Molecular analysis was used to confirm the diagnosis...
- Inverse Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome: review of cases showing deficient growthRetno Danarti
Department of Dermatology, Philipp University of Marburg, Marburg, Germany
Dermatology 214:130-2. 2007..Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome is defined by a coexistence of nevus flammeus and overgrowth of one or more limbs. Remarkably, however, deficient growth of an affected limb may likewise be noted...
- Becker's nevus syndrome revisitedRetno Danarti
Department of Dermatology at Philipp University, Marburg, Germany
J Am Acad Dermatol 51:965-9. 2004