Genomes and Genes
- Local, efflux-dependent auxin gradients as a common module for plant organ formationEva Benkova
Zentrum für Molekularbiologie der Pflanzen, Universitat Tubingen, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Cell 115:591-602. 2003..Our results suggest that PIN-dependent, local auxin gradients represent a common module for formation of all plant organs, regardless of their mature morphology or developmental origin...
- Canalization of auxin flow by Aux/IAA-ARF-dependent feedback regulation of PIN polarityMichael Sauer
Center for Plant Molecular Biology ZMBP, University Tübingen, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Genes Dev 20:2902-11. 2006..This feedback regulation provides a conceptual framework for polarization during multiple regenerative and patterning processes in plants...
- Functional redundancy of PIN proteins is accompanied by auxin-dependent cross-regulation of PIN expressionAnne Vieten
Centre for Molecular Biology of Plants, University Tübingen, Auf der Morgenstelle 3, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Development 132:4521-31. 2005..The compensatory properties of the PIN-dependent transport network might enable the stabilization of auxin gradients and potentially contribute to the robustness of plant adaptive development...
- Developmental specificity of auxin response by pairs of ARF and Aux/IAA transcriptional regulatorsDolf Weijers
ZMBP Entwicklungsgenetik, Universitat Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
EMBO J 24:1874-85. 2005..Our results suggest that auxin signals are converted into specific responses by matching pairs of coexpressed ARF and Aux/IAA proteins...
- Immunocytochemical techniques for whole-mount in situ protein localization in plantsMichael Sauer
Center for Plant Molecular Biology, Tubingen University, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Nat Protoc 1:98-103. 2006..The protocol is usually done in 3 days, but could also be completed in 2 days...
- Lateral relocation of auxin efflux regulator PIN3 mediates tropism in ArabidopsisJiri Friml
Max Delbruck Laboratorium in der Max Planck Gesellschaft, 50829 Köln, Germany
Nature 415:806-9. 2002..In addition, actin-dependent relocalization of PIN3 in response to gravity provides a mechanism for redirecting auxin flux to trigger asymmetric growth...
- In situ hybridization for mRNA detection in Arabidopsis tissue sectionsPhilip B Brewer
Center for Plant Molecular Biology, Tubingen University, Tubingen 72076, Germany
Nat Protoc 1:1462-7. 2006..The detailed protocol, recommended controls and troubleshooting are presented along with examples of application. The total time for the process is 10 days...
- Automated whole mount localisation techniques for plant seedlingsJiri Friml
Zentrum für Molekularbiologie der Pflanzen, Universitat Tubingen, Auf der Morgenstelle 3, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Plant J 34:115-24. 2003....