Genomes and Genes
- Novel products of the HUD, HUC, NNP-1 and alpha-internexin genes identified by autologous antibody screening of a pediatric neuroblastoma libraryUta Behrends
Hämatologie Onkologie, Kinderklinik der Technische Universität München, Kolner Platz 1, 80804 Munich, Germany
Int J Cancer 100:669-77. 2002..Our findings indicate that SEREX-defined tumor antigens might provide novel tools for understanding and treatment of this aggressive childhood malignancy...
- Identification of major histocompatibility complex class II-restricted antigens and epitopes of the Epstein-Barr virus by a novel bacterial expression cloning approachSlavoljub Milosevic
Children s Hospital, Technical University Munich, Kolner Platz 1, D 80804 Munich, Germany
J Virol 80:10357-64. 2006..Using this approach, the BALF4 and BNRF1 proteins were identified as targets of the EBV-specific T-helper-cell response, demonstrating that lytic cycle antigens are a relevant component of the EBV-specific TH-cell response...
- Novel tumor antigens identified by autologous antibody screening of childhood medulloblastoma cDNA librariesUta Behrends
Kinderklinik, Hämatologie Onkologie, Technische Universitat, Munchen, Germany
Int J Cancer 106:244-51. 2003..These findings indicate that the humoral immune response against medulloblastoma is directed against diverse antigens that may be useful as diagnostic markers or targets for immunotherapy...
- Standardized and highly efficient expansion of Epstein-Barr virus-specific CD4+ T cells by using virus-like particlesDinesh Adhikary
Children s Hospital, University of Technology, Kolner Platz 1, D 80804 Munich, Germany
J Virol 82:3903-11. 2008..This strategy facilitated the specific and rapid expansion of EBV-specific CD4(+) T cells and, thus, might contribute to the development of standardized protocols for the generation of T-cell lines with improved clinical efficacy...
- Control of Epstein-Barr virus infection in vitro by T helper cells specific for virion glycoproteinsDinesh Adhikary
Clinical Cooperation Group, Institute for Clinical and Molecular Biology, GSF National Research Center for Environment and Health, Technical University Munich, 80804 Munich, Germany
J Exp Med 203:995-1006. 2006..These findings have implications for the treatment of diseases associated with EBV and potentially other coated viruses infecting MHC class II-positive cells...
- Direct mapping of MHC class II epitopesSlavoljub Milosevic
Clinical Cooperation Group, Children s Hospital, Hematology Oncology, Technical University Munich, Kolner Platz 1, D 80804 Munich, Germany
J Immunol Methods 306:28-39. 2005..Thus, this method not only facilitates the identification of T cell epitopes, but also makes it possible to assess the role of individual amino acids for MHC binding or T cell recognition...