- The effect of phosphatidylserine on golf performanceRalf Jäger
Increnovo LLC, 2138 E Lafayette Pl, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
J Int Soc Sports Nutr 4:23. 2007..abstract:..
- Effects of induced fatigue on brain activity during sensorimotor controlJochen Baumeister
Exercise and Brain Laboratory, Department Exercise and Health, Institute of Sports Medicine, University of Paderborn, Warburger 100, 33098, Paderborn, Germany
Eur J Appl Physiol 112:2475-82. 2012..The changes were discussed related to attentional recourses, alertness and somatosensory information processing mechanisms...
- [Non-typical measurements during a isokinetic training session after ACL-reconstruction]J Baumeister
Sportmedizinisches Institut der Universität GH Paderborn, Germany
Sportverletz Sportschaden 16:74-9. 2002..Therefore the rehabilitation programs have to be adjusted to the recruitment pattern of motor units after ACL-injury. In this case there has to be a progression of intensity during the isokinetic training session...
- Changed cortical activity after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction in a joint position paradigm: an EEG studyJ Baumeister
Department of Sports and Health, Institute of Sportsmedicine, Faculty of Science, University of Paderborn, Paderborn, Germany
Scand J Med Sci Sports 18:473-84. 2008..The results of these findings might indicate differences in focused attention with involvement of the anterior cingulate cortex (frontal Theta) and sensory processing in the parietal somatosensory cortex (Alpha-2)...
- Cortical activity of skilled performance in a complex sports related motor taskJochen Baumeister
Department Exercise and Health, University of Paderborn Institute of Sport Medicine, Warburger Strasse 100, Paderborn, Germany
Eur J Appl Physiol 104:625-31. 2008..In a theoretical framework both cortical parameters may play a role in the concept of the working memory...
- Influence of phosphatidylserine on cognitive performance and cortical activity after induced stressJ Baumeister
Institute of Sports Medicine, Department of Exercise and Health, University of Paderborn, Germany
Nutr Neurosci 11:103-10. 2008..05) before and after induced stress. The results for Beta-1 power in the PS group were connected to a more relaxed state compared to the controls...
- Brain activity in goal-directed movements in a real compared to a virtual environment using the Nintendo WiiJochen Baumeister
Exercise and Brain Lab, Institute of Sports Medicine, Department of Exercise and Health, University of Paderborn, Warburger Str 100, 33098 Paderborn, Germany
Neurosci Lett 481:47-50. 2010....
- Altered electrocortical brain activity after ACL reconstruction during force controlJochen Baumeister
Exercise and Brain Laboratory, Faculty of Science, Department of Exercise and Health, Institute of Sports Medicine, University of Paderborn, Warburger Street 100, 33098 Paderborn, Germany
J Orthop Res 29:1383-9. 2011..The results were discussed in terms of differences in attentional control with involvement of the anterior cingulate cortex related to higher frontal Theta power in the ACL patients...
- From lab to field conditions: a pilot study on EEG methodology in applied sports sciencesKirsten Reinecke
Exercise and Brain Laboratory, Institute of Sports Medicine, Department of Exercise and Health, University of Paderborn, Warburger Str 100, 33098, Paderborn, Germany
Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback 36:265-71. 2011..Further studies are needed to confirm these pilot results...