- The MLL partial tandem duplication in acute myeloid leukaemiaJorg Basecke
Division of Haematology and Oncology, University of Goettingen, Goettingen, Germany
Br J Haematol 135:438-49. 2006..This review summarises clinical studies on MLL-PTD positive AML and recent experimental findings on the putative leukaemogenic role of MLL-PTD...
- Therapy-associated genetic aberrations in patients treated for non-Hodgkin lymphomaJorg Basecke
Department of Haematology and Oncology, University of Goettingen, Goettingen, Germany
Br J Haematol 141:52-9. 2008..We concluded that the high incidence of genetic aberrations reflected a dose-dependent, transient therapy-induced genetic damage which is not predictive of a t-AML/MDS...
- Transcription of AML1 in hematopoietic subfractions of normal adultsJ Basecke
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Department of Medicine, University of Gottingen, Robert Koch Strasse 40, Germany
Ann Hematol 81:254-7. 2002..These subfractions are interesting targets to study the importance of AML1 in definitive hematopoiesis...
- AML1/ETO promotes the maintenance of early hematopoietic progenitors in NOD/SCID mice but does not abrogate their lineage specific differentiationJorg Basecke
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Universitätsklinikum Göttingen, Germany
Leuk Lymphoma 46:265-72. 2005..Furthermore, the leukemogenic potential of AML1/ETO expressed in human progenitors is low, despite transcription levels equivalent to those found in AMLs...
- [Polycythemia vera and D-dimer-negative thromboembolism]Jorg Basecke
Abteilung Hämatologie und Onkologie, Universitatsklinikum, Gottingen
Med Klin (Munich) 100:672-5. 2005..The D-dimer assay was negative. By phlebography the patient was diagnosed with a fresh thrombosis of the right subclavian vein. 1 week later she developed a D-dimer-negative symptomatic pulmonary embolism...
- Lifelong persistence of AML associated MLL partial tandem duplications (MLL-PTD) in healthy adultsJorg Basecke
Department of Hematology and Oncology, University of Goettingen, Goettingen, Germany
Leuk Res 30:1091-6. 2006..Since also present in the stem cell subfraction, these factors seem not to be major determinants in MLL-PTD leukemogenesis...
- Leukemia- and lymphoma-associated genetic aberrations in healthy individualsJ Basecke
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Department of Medicine, University of Gottingen, Robert Koch Strasse 40, 37075 Gottingen, Germany
Ann Hematol 81:64-75. 2002..Most likely, the number of genetic aberrations in healthy individuals, which so far are only associated with hematopoietic disorders, will increase in the near future...
- A case of pulmonary aspergillosis with lack of response to caspofunginReinhard Rüchel
Department of Medical Microbiology, University Hospital of Gottingen, Gottingen, Germany
Rev Iberoam Micol 23:94-6. 2006....
- Mutations in the catalytic subunit of class IA PI3K confer leukemogenic potential to hematopoietic cellsS Horn
Department of Hematology and Oncology, University of Gottingen, Gottingen, Germany
Oncogene 27:4096-106. 2008....
- [Occlusion of the femoral arteries in de novo AML]Anke Ressel
Abteilung Hämatologie und Onkologie, Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik, Zentrum Innere Medizin, Universitat Gottingen, Germany
Med Klin (Munich) 102:388-92. 2007..They mainly occur in the small- and middle-sized arteries of lung and brain. Less frequently, leukemic emboli have also been observed in the cardiac chambers. The occlusion of large arteries by a leukemic embolus is a rare event...