Affiliation: Bad Oeynhausen
- [A dynamic heart phantom for quality control in functional nuclear cardiac imaging]Reiner Weise
Institut für Molekulare Biophysik, Radiopharmazie und Nuklearmedizin, Herz und Diabeteszentrum Bad Oeynhausen
Z Med Phys 15:274-8. 2005..These parameters can reliably simulate the wall motion, wall thickening, ejection fraction, and stroke volume of the left ventricle...
- The effect of beta blocker withdrawal on adenosine myocardial perfusion imagingC Hoffmeister
Diabetes Center, Heart and Diabetes Center North Rhine Westphalia, University Hospital of the Ruhr University Bochum, Bad Oeynhausen, Germany
J Nucl Cardiol 21:1223-9. 2014..The present study evaluated the effect of a beta blocker withdrawal on quantitative adenosine MBF and on MPI results...
- A method to remove artifacts in attenuation-corrected myocardial perfusion SPECT Introduced by misalignment between emission scan and CT-derived attenuation mapsHarald Fricke
Institute of Molecular Biophysics, Radiopharmacy and Nuclear Medicine, Heart and Diabetes Center North Rhine Westphalia, Bad Oeynhausen, Germany
J Nucl Med 45:1619-25. 2004..Frequent findings in attenuation-corrected images are defects in the apical and anterior myocardial wall. We assume that these are artifacts produced by misalignment of SPECT images and the attenuation map...
- Attenuation correction of myocardial SPECT perfusion images with low-dose CT: evaluation of the method by comparison with perfusion PETEva Fricke
Institute of Molecular Biophysics, Radiopharmacy and Nuclear Medicine, Heart and Diabetes Center North Rhine Westphalia, Georgstrasse 11, D 32545 Bad Oeynhausen, Germany
J Nucl Med 46:736-44. 2005..Because the comparison of a method showing myocardial perfusion with an investigation displaying the morphology of vessels yields some difficulties, we chose perfusion PET with (13)N-ammonia as the reference method...
- Myocardial sympathetic innervation in patients with chronic coronary artery disease: is reduction in coronary flow reserve correlated with sympathetic denervation?Eva Fricke
Institute of Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, Heart and Diabetes Center North Rhine Westphalia, Georgstrasse 11, 32545 Bad Oeynhausen, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 34:206-11. 2007..The aim of this study was to evaluate the dependency of myocardial sympathetic innervation on restrictions in coronary flow reserve (CFR)...
- Optimisation of protocol for low dose CT-derived attenuation correction in myocardial perfusion SPECT imagingRainer Preuss
Institute of Radiology, Ruhr University Bochum, Bad Oeynhausen, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 35:1133-41. 2008..We evaluated the quality of attenuation maps generated with very low tube current to minimise exposure due to transmission scanning...
- Quantitative myocardial perfusion PET combined with coronary anatomy derived from CT angiography: validation of a new fusion and visualisation softwareHarald Fricke
Institute of Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, Heart and Diabetes Centre North Rhine Westphalia, Ruhr University Bochum, Bad Oeynhausen, Germany
Z Med Phys 19:182-8. 2009..In this paper we present a new software tool for image fusion and visualization of quantitative perfusion PET and coronary morphology derived from CT angiography...
- 18F-FDG PET for detecting myocardial viability: validation of 3D data acquisitionClaudia Brogsitter
Institute of Molecular Biophysics, Radiopharmacy and Nuclear Medicine, Heart and Diabetes Center, Bad Oeynhausen, Germany
J Nucl Med 46:19-24. 2005..Viability PET is usually performed in two-dimensional (2D) mode. Taking into account the rising number of three-dimensional (3D)-only scanners, a validation of 3D acquisition is required...
- Iodine-124 PET dosimetry in differentiated thyroid cancer: recovery coefficient in 2D and 3D modes for PET(/CT) systemsWalter Jentzen
Klinik für Nuklearmedizin, Universitat Duisburg Essen, Hufelandstrasse 55, Essen, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 35:611-23. 2008....