Jürgen L Müller
Affiliation: Asklepios Katharina Schroth Spinal Deformities Rehabilitation Centre
- Recidivism and characteristics of highly dangerous offenders being released from retrospectively imposed preventive detention: an empirical studyJürgen L Müller
Ludwig Meyer Institute for Forensic Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Georg August University of Gottingen, Rosdorfer Weg 70, 37073 Gottingen, Germany
Behav Sci Law 31:359-80. 2013..The results of this study suggest that it could be useful to describe criteria for the not very severe reoffending group...
- Gray matter changes in right superior temporal gyrus in criminal psychopaths. Evidence from voxel-based morphometryJürgen L Müller
Department of Forensic Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Gottingen, Von Siebold Str 5, D 37075 Gottingen, Germany
Psychiatry Res 163:213-22. 2008....
- [Forensic psychiatry in the era of neuroscience: present status and outlook for neurobiological research]J L Muller
Psychiatrische Universitatsklinik, Georg August Universitat, Von Siebold Strasse 5, 37075, Gottingen, Deutschland
Nervenarzt 80:241-51. 2009..The effect and future of neuroscientific findings and methods in answering forensic psychiatric questions are discussed. Limitations and legal and ethical requirements are addressed...
- Are sadomasochism and hypersexuality in autism linked to amygdalohippocampal lesion?Jürgen L Müller
Georg August University of Göttingen Department of Forensic Psychiatry, Gottingen, Germany
J Sex Med 8:3241-9. 2011..In particular, the amygdalohippocampal region has been linked to hypersexuality, transvestitism and fetishism. While cases and studies are rare, the impact of amygdalohippocampal changes in criminal behaviour remains unclear so far...
- Psychopathy--an approach to neuroscientific research in forensic psychiatryJürgen L Müller
Dep of Forensic Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Gottingen, Rosdorfer Weg 70, D 37070 Gottingen, Germany
Behav Sci Law 28:129-47. 2010..In order to emphasize the limitations of lesion studies, in particular in a forensic context, a case report on pseudoneurasthenia following orbitofrontal brain damage without any change in behavior is presented...
- Disturbed prefrontal and temporal brain function during emotion and cognition interaction in criminal psychopathyJürgen L Müller
Department of Forensic Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Gottingen, Von Siebold Strasse 5, D 37075 Gottingen, Germany
Behav Sci Law 26:131-50. 2008....