- In vitro MR imaging of regulated gene expressionHeiko Alfke
Department of Radiology, Philipps University, Baldingerstrasse, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Radiology 228:488-92. 2003..To design and evaluate a construct that allows regulated expression of the magnetic resonance (MR) imaging reporter gene human tyrosinase under control of the tetracycline response element...
- Local administration of NF-kappa B decoy oligonucleotides to prevent restenosis after balloon angioplasty: an experimental study in New Zealand white rabbitsMarc Kalinowski
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Philipps University Hospital, Baldingerstrasse, 35033 Marburg, Germany
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 28:331-7. 2005....
- Effects of different application parameters on penetration characteristics and arterial vessel wall integrity after local nanoparticle delivery using a porous balloon catheterUlrich Westedt
Department of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmacy, Philipps University, Marburg, Germany
Eur J Pharm Biopharm 58:161-8. 2004..These factors need to be taken into consideration for the design of in vivo experiments...
- Effects of altering infusion parameters on intimal hyperplasia following local catheter-based delivery into the rabbit iliac arteryMarc Kalinowski
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Philipps University Hospital, Baldingerstrasse, 35033, Marburg, Germany
Atherosclerosis 172:71-8. 2004..Aim of the study was to evaluate different application parameters for local delivery using the channeled balloon catheter in order to minimize vessel trauma induced by local application...
- Treatment of benign tracheal stenosis utilizing self-expanding nitinol stentsAndreas M Sesterhenn
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Philipps University, Marburg, Germany
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 27:355-60. 2004..Self-expanding nitinol stents should be considered for the treatment of benign proximal tracheal obstruction in selected patients for whom surgical repair is contraindicated...
- Volumetric analysis of mice lungs in a clinical magnetic resonance imaging scannerJohannes T Heverhagen
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Philipps University, 35033 Marburg, Germany
MAGMA 17:80-5. 2004..05). Mean lung volume in emphysema model mice was larger than in controls. High-resolution, small animal MRI using a clinical scanner is feasible for volumetric analysis and provides an alternative to a dedicated small animal scanner...
- Hypersensitivity reactions and contrast medium injection: are they always related?Ingrid Böhm
Department of Radiology, Philipps University of Marburg, Baldingerstrasse, 35039 Marburg, Germany
Eur J Radiol 80:368-72. 2011..Recent studies, and case reports lack the analysis of alternate causes that could be also responsible in individual cases...
- Encapsulation of gadobutrol in AVE-based liposomal carriers for MR detectabilityJohannes T Heverhagen
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, School of Medicine, Philipps University, Marburg, Germany
Magn Reson Imaging 22:483-7. 2004..The MRI detectability is enhanced by degradation. Gd-chelate-RGD-AVEs can be used to enhance the Gd uptake in cells expressing the alpha(v)beta(3) receptor...
- Influence of percutaneous transluminal angioplasty on transcutaneous oxygen pressure in patients with peripheral arterial occlusive diseaseHans Joachim Wagner
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Philipps University Hospital, Baldingerstrasse, Marburg 35033, Germany
Radiology 226:791-7. 2003....
- Paclitaxel inhibits proliferation of cell lines responsible for metal stent obstruction: possible topical application in malignant bile duct obstructionsMarc Kalinowski
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Philipps University Hospital, Marburg, Germany
Invest Radiol 37:399-404. 2002..To evaluate a dose dependent inhibitory effect of paclitaxel to assess a possible local application for biliary tract malignancies in conjunction with stent placement...