- Low-grade abdominopelvic sarcoma with myofibroblastic features (low-grade myofibroblastic sarcoma): clinicopathological, immunohistochemical, molecular genetic and ultrastructural study of two cases with literature reviewA Agaimy
Institute of Pathology, Nuremberg Clinic Centre, Nuremberg, Germany
J Clin Pathol 61:301-6. 2008..Intra-abdominal LGMS are rare with only four unequivocal examples reported so far. Two further cases in females in their 60s and 70s are analysed here...
- Distribution of neural cell adhesion molecule (NCAM/CD56) in gastrointestinal stromal tumours and their intra-abdominal mesenchymal mimicsA Agaimy
Institute of Pathology, Klinikum Nürnberg, Nurnberg, Germany
J Clin Pathol 61:499-503. 2008..The distribution and reactivity pattern of neural cell adhesion molecule (NCAM/CD56) in gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GISTs) and their mesenchymal mimics have not been investigated in the KIT era...
- V600E BRAF mutations are alternative early molecular events in a subset of KIT/PDGFRA wild-type gastrointestinal stromal tumoursA Agaimy
Institute of Pathology, Friedrich Alexander University, Erlangen, Germany
J Clin Pathol 62:613-6. 2009..However, the frequency and distribution of BRAF mutations within the spectrum of GISTs, and whether they might represent secondary events acquired during tumour progression, remain unknown...
- Perivascular epithelioid cell sarcoma (malignant PEComa) of the ileumA Agaimy
Institut fur Pathologie, Klinikum Nürnberg, Prof Ernst Nathan Strasse 1, 90419 Nurnberg, Germany
Pathol Res Pract 202:37-41. 2006..The differential diagnosis and malignancy criteria of GI PEComas will be discussed...
- Leiomyoma of the gallbladder: a case report with review of the literature and discussion of the differential diagnosisD L Wachter
Institute of Pathology, Erlangen University Hospital, Erlangen, Germany
J Clin Pathol 63:177-9. 2010....
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumours in patients with other-type cancer: a mere coincidence or an etiological association? A study of 97 GIST casesA Agaimy
Institut fur Pathologie, Klinikum Nürnberg, Nurnberg, Germany
Z Gastroenterol 43:1025-30. 2005....
- Coexistence of interstitial cell of Cajal hyperplasia and microcarcinoidosis in a mature cystic teratoma of the ovaryA Agaimy
Histopathology 52:260-2. 2008
- Interstitial cells of Cajal (ICC) in mature cystic teratoma of the ovaryA Agaimy
Histopathology 48:208-9. 2006