- Temporal patterns in severe hemoptysis requiring bronchial artery embolization
Respiratory Service, Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, Carretera del Canyetsn, Badalona, Barcelona, 08916, Spain
Multidiscip Respir Med 7:50. 2012
- Intra- and interobserver agreement among bronchial endosonographers for the description of intrathoracic lymph nodes
Respiratory Service, Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
Ultrasound Med Biol 38:1163-8. 2012
..340) and margin (κ = 0.274). In conclusion, inter- and intraobserver agreement of the endosonographic features for mediastinal or hilar lymph nodes is good for shape or size but not good enough for the other ultrasonographic features...
- Endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration for identifying EGFR mutations
Servei de Pneumologia, Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Carretera de Canyet s n, 08916 Badalona, Spain
Eur Respir J 35:391-5. 2010
- Bronchial stump aspergillosis after lobectomy for lung cancer as an unusual cause of false positive fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography and computed tomography: a case report
Pulmonology Department, Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, Carretera del Canyet s n 08916 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
J Med Case Reports 5:72. 2011
- Sensitivity of linear endobronchial ultrasonography and guided transbronchial needle aspiration for the identification of nodal metastasis in lung cancer staging
Pneumology Department, Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona, Spain Departament de Medicina, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Ultrasound Med Biol 35:1271-7. 2009
..If sampling all nodes with a short-axis diameter of > or =5 mm and a short- to long-axis ratio > or =0.5, a sensitivity of 100% for the cytologic identification of malignant nodes can be expected...
- Incidence of tuberculosis infection among healthcare workers: risk factors and 20-year evolution
Preventive Medicine Service, Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona, Spain
Respir Med 107:601-7. 2013
..To determine the incidence of latent tuberculosis infection (LTBI), and risk factors for tuberculosis skin test (TST) conversion among Healthcare workers (HCWs) during a 20-year follow-up period...
- [Linear endobronchial ultrasound as the initial diagnostic tool in patients with indications of mediastinal disease]
Servicio de Neumologia, Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona, Barcelona, Espana
Arch Bronconeumol 45:266-70. 2009
..The aim of this study was to assess the usefulness of this diagnostic tool in patients with indications of mediastinal disease that could not be diagnosed by noninvasive methods or white light bronchoscopy...
- [A study of tuberculosis infection in workers at a university general hospital: associated factors and evolution in 20 years]
Servicio de Medicina Preventiva, Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona, Barcelona, Espana
Arch Bronconeumol 47:541-6. 2011
..To estimate the prevalence of tuberculous infection (TI) in the health-care workers of a hospital over the course of a 20-year period and analyze the associated risk factors...