- Cavum septum pellucidum and its increased prevalence in schizophrenia: a neuroembryological classification
Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, University of Salvador, Buenos Aires, Argentina
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 16:41-6. 2004
..Although this result was found in previous reports (DeGreef et al., 1992; DeLisi et al., 1993), our discussion focused on the neurodevelopmental theory of the septum pellucidum and its possible association with schizophrenia...
- Use of ultrasonic aspiration for dural opening in cranial reoperations: technical note
Department of Neurosurgery, Children s Hospital of Michigan, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan, USA
Neurosurgery 57:E216; discussion E216. 2005
..Stamford, CT]) to the brain-dura mater interface could be used to reduce bleeding and facilitate dural opening during cranial reoperations...
- Complications and pitfalls of neuroendoscopic surgery in children
Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Regina Margherita Children s Hospital, Turin, Italy
J Neurosurg 105:187-93. 2006
- Symptomatic supratentorial arachnoid cysts in children
Department of Neurosurgery, Hospital Nacional de Pediatría, Prof Dr J P Garrahan, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Pediatr Neurol 27:180-5. 2002
..Long-term follow-up of 70 +/- 9.3 months demonstrated no recurrence of symptoms or progressive enlargement of the arachnoid cyst in all children...
- Direct surgical approach of a congenital dural arteriovenous fistula at the torcular herophili in a neonate: case illustration
Jorge A Monges
Hospital Nacional de Pediatria Prof Dr J P Garrahan, Buenos Aires, Argentina
J Neurosurg 102:440. 2005
- Primary diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of the dura mater and cranial vault. Case report and literature review
Department of Neurosurgery, Sinai Grace Hospital, Detroit, Michigan, USA
Neurosurg Focus 21:E10. 2006
..Imaging-based diagnosis and combined therapy consisting of surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy for the disease are discussed, and the literature on extraaxial malignant lymphomas is extensively reviewed...
- Distal slit valve and clinically relevant CSF overdrainage in children with hydrocephalus
Anthony A Virella
Division of Neurosurgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, University of California at Los Angeles School of Medicine, Box 957039, Los Angeles, CA 90095 7039, USA
Childs Nerv Syst 18:15-8. 2002
..Nonetheless, there is no published evidence to support this assumption...
- Relevance of surgical strategies for the management of pediatric Chiari type I malformation
Department of Neurosurgery, Children s Hospital of Turin, Turin, Italy
Childs Nerv Syst 23:691-6. 2007
..In face of continuing controversy to the optimal treatment of Chiari type I malformation, the authors analyzed three different surgical strategies...