- A sensitive proximity ligation assay for active PSA
Department of Clinical Chemistry, Biomedicum Helsinki University Central Hospital, FI 00029 Helsinki, Finland
Biol Chem 387:769-72. 2006
..Our results show that a highly sensitive immunopeptidometric assay can be developed using proximity ligation. This principle should facilitate establishment of specific assays for active forms of other proteases...
- Detection of serological biomarkers by proximity extension assay for detection of colorectal neoplasias in symptomatic individuals
Stine Buch Thorsen
Department of Veterinary Disease Biology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Strandboulevarden 49, DK 2100, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Transl Med 11:253. 2013
- Plasma levels of the MMP-9:TIMP-1 complex as prognostic biomarker in breast cancer: a retrospective study
Stine B Thorsen
Institute of Veterinary Disease Biology and Sino Danish Breast Cancer Research Centre, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Strandboulevarden 49, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
BMC Cancer 13:598. 2013
..To pursue additional prognostic information from MMP-9 and TIMP-1, the level of the MMP-9 and TIMP-1 complex (MMP-9:TIMP-1) was investigated in plasma from breast cancer patients...
- Homogeneous antibody-based proximity extension assays provide sensitive and specific detection of low-abundant proteins in human blood
Olink Bioscience, Uppsala Science Park, 75183 Uppsala, Sweden
Nucleic Acids Res 39:e102. 2011
..Assay performance was also confirmed for a multiplex version of PEA...
- Multiplexed proximity ligation assays to profile putative plasma biomarkers relevant to pancreatic and ovarian cancer
Stanford Genome Technology Center, Bio X, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Clin Chem 54:582-9. 2008
..Sensitive methods are needed for biomarker discovery and validation. We tested one promising technology, multiplex proximity ligation assay (PLA), in a pilot study profiling plasma biomarkers in pancreatic and ovarian cancer...
- Multiplexed protein detection by proximity ligation for cancer biomarker validation
Stanford Genome Technology Center, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Nat Methods 4:327-9. 2007
..The procedure can use a single polyclonal antibody batch for each target protein, simplifying affinity-reagent creation for new biomarker candidates...
- Multigene amplification and massively parallel sequencing for cancer mutation discovery
Stanford Genome Technology Center, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:9387-92. 2007
..Seven cancer cell lines and one normal genomic DNA sample were studied with multiple mutations and polymorphisms identified among the 10 genes. Mutations and polymorphisms in the TP53 gene were confirmed by traditional sequencing...
- Homogenous 96-plex PEA immunoassay exhibiting high sensitivity, specificity, and excellent scalability
Olink Bioscience, Uppsala, Sweden
PLoS ONE 9:e95192. 2014
..All-in-all, the development of the current multiplex technique is a step toward robust high throughput protein marker discovery and research. ..
- Multiplex amplification of all coding sequences within 10 cancer genes by Gene-Collector
Stanford Genome Technology Center, Bio X, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 35:e47. 2007
..Gene-Collector has utility for numerous applications such as high throughput resequencing, SNP analyses, and pathogen detection...
- Proximity ligation assays for sensitive and specific protein analyses
Sigrun M Gustafsdottir
Rudbeck Laboratory, Department of Genetics and Pathology, Uppsala University, SE 75185 Uppsala, Sweden
Anal Biochem 345:2-9. 2005