- Reepithelialization from stem cells of hair follicles of dermal graft of the scalp in acute treatment of third-degree burns: first clinical and histologic studyGilbert Zakine
Hopital Trousseau, Centre Hospitalier Régional et Universitaire de Tours, Tours, Cedex, France
Plast Reconstr Surg 130:42e-50e. 2012..The purpose of this study was to double scalp harvesting in one procedure and to evaluate the capacity of the dermal layer to spontaneously reepithelialize from hair follicle stem cells...
- [First applications of matrix therapy in plastic and aesthetic surgery]G Zakine
Centre des brûlés, CHRU de Tours, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 55:421-8. 2010..We have evaluated the effects of this device containing RGTA(®) on cutaneous cicatrisation in a group of patients treated by reduction mammoplasty and in a group operated by a centrofacial lifting...
- Matrix therapy with RGTA OTR4120 improves healing time and quality in hairless rats with deep second-degree burnsGilbert Zakine
Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgery and Burn Center, Trousseau Hospital, CHRU de Tours, Tours, France
Plast Reconstr Surg 127:541-50. 2011..RGTA restores the normal matrix architecture and supports tissue regeneration. In this study, the authors evaluated the effects of RGTA on epidermal repair and dermal remodeling in a rat burn model...
- [Use of Matriderm® 1mm in reconstructive surgery. Series of 31 cases]J Lamy
Service de chirurgie plastique reconstructrice et esthétique, centre de brûlés, Hopital Trousseau, CHRU de Tours, avenue de la Republique, Chambray les Tours, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 58:235-42. 2013..This prospective series evaluates the interest of this recent dermal matrix in reconstructive surgery...
- [Indication of sclerotherapy in the treatment of ischiatic pressure sore: about 13 cases]L Bahé
Service de Chirurgie Plastique, reconstructrice et esthetique, Centre des brûlés, Hopital Trousseau, CHRU de Tours, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 57:587-93. 2012..Sclerotherapy, injection of pure ethanol in the cavity of the pressure sore could be an interesting solution in the armentarium of the plastic surgeon in some indications...
- [Original treatment of constitutional painful callosities by surgical excision, collagen/elastin matrix (MatriDerm(®)) and split thickness skin graft secured by negative wound therapy]M Atlan
Service de chirurgie plastique reconstructrice et esthétique, Hopital Trousseau, faculté de médecine François Rabelais, CHRU de Tours, 37044 Tours cedex 9, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 56:163-9. 2011..The negative wound therapy enhances the quality and shortens the length of graft taking, and the adhesion of the dermal substitute on his bed...