- Multiple spontaneous rhythmic activity patterns generated by the embryonic mouse spinal cord occur within a specific developmental time windowBlaise Yvert
Laboratoire de Neurobiologie des Réseaux, Unité Mixte de Recherche 5816, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique and Université Bordeaux 1, 33405 Talence Cedex, France
J Neurophysiol 91:2101-9. 2004..In conclusion, this work suggests that ongoing spontaneous rhythms do not follow a smooth evolution during maturation, but rather undergo profound changes at very specific stages...
- Localization of human supratemporal auditory areas from intracerebral auditory evoked potentials using distributed source modelsBlaise Yvert
INSERM Unite 280, Bron, France
Neuroimage 28:140-53. 2005..Such detailed localization approach could also be used prior to epilepsy surgery to help identify epileptogenic foci and preserve functional cortical areas...
- Simultaneous intracerebral EEG recordings of early auditory thalamic and cortical activity in humanBlaise Yvert
INSERM Unite 280, 151 Cours Albert Thomas, F 69424 Lyon Cedex 03, France
Eur J Neurosci 16:1146-50. 2002..5-2 ms. This study provides new functional data on the human MGB, and supports a more complex than simply relay-like role of the thalamus in sound perception...
- Artificial CSF motion ensures rhythmic activity in the developing CNS ex vivo: a mechanical source of rhythmogenesis?Blaise Yvert
Institut des Neurosciences Cognitives et Intégratives d Aquitaine, CNRS, Universite de Bordeaux, UMR5287, Talence, F 33405 France
J Neurosci 31:8832-40. 2011....
- SIMONE: a realistic neural network simulator to reproduce MEA-based recordingsRicardo Escolá
CEA LETI, MINATEC, Grenoble, France
IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng 16:149-60. 2008..This is especially useful when validating the robustness of the processing algorithm. Moreover, the number of active cells and the exact firing activity of each one of them is perfectly known, which provides an easy way to test accuracy...
- Human lateral geniculate nucleus and visual cortex respond to screen flickerPierre Krolak-Salmon
Hopital Neurologique, Lyon, France
Ann Neurol 53:73-80. 2003..The consequences of high temporal frequency visual stimuli delivered by ubiquitous video screens on epilepsy, headaches, and eyestrain must be considered...
- A new 3-D finite-element model based on thin-film approximation for microelectrode array recording of extracellular action potentialCéline Moulin
LETI CEA Recherche Technologique, Grenoble 38054, France
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 55:683-92. 2008..This parameter, together with the microelectrode noise, should be taken into account in order to optimize future microelectrode designs in terms of the signal-to-noise ratio...