- Characterization of T cell subpopulations involved in the pathogenesis of asthma and allergic diseasesH Yssel
INSERM U454, Hopital Arnaud de Villeneuve, Montpellier, France
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 121:10-8. 2000..In addition, a potential role of the subpopulation(s) of T regulatory cells in the induction and/or maintaince of the disease process will be discussed...
- Regulatory T cells and allergic asthmaH Yssel
INSERM U454, CHU Arnaud de Villeneuve, 371 Avenue Doyen Gaston Giraud, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Microbes Infect 3:899-904. 2001..Here, we discuss the possible involvement and therapeutic use of T regulatory cells and their soluble factors in this multifactorial disease...
- TCR-mediated activation of allergen-specific CD45RO(+) memory T lymphocytes results in down-regulation of cell-surface CXCR4 expression and a strongly reduced capacity to migrate in response to stromal cell-derived factor-1C Abbal
INSERM U454, Hopital Arnaud de Villeneuve, 375 Avenue Doyen Gaston Giraud, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Int Immunol 11:1451-62. 1999....
- Phenotypic characterization of human CD4+ regulatory T cells obtained from cutaneous dinitrochlorobenzene-induced delayed type hypersensitivity reactionsS Lecart
INSERM U454, CHU Arnaud de Villeneuve, Montpellier, France
J Invest Dermatol 117:318-25. 2001....
- Bone-metastatic prostate carcinoma favors mesenchymal stem cell differentiation toward osteoblasts and reduces their osteoclastogenic potentialV Fritz
INSERM U844, Hopital Saint Eloi, Montpellier, F 34295, France
J Cell Biochem 112:3234-45. 2011..Altogether, these findings allow us to propose clues to understand the mechanisms by which PC favors bone synthesis by regulating MSC outcome and properties...
- Epigenetic inheritance of fetal genes in allergic asthmaJ Bousquet
Department of Respiratory Diseases, University Hospital, Montpellier, France INSERM U454, Montpellier, France
Allergy 59:138-47. 2004..Clear delineation of these issues may yield new information on the mechanisms of asthma and new targets for therapeutic intervention and primary prevention...
- Prospects for a vaccine in allergic diseases and asthmaJ Bousquet
Hopital Arnaud de Villeneuve, INSERM V454, Montpellier, France
BioDrugs 13:61-75. 2000..Nonspecific approaches include humanised anti-IgE antibodies,moderation of the T(H)2 cytokine network and antisense oligodeoxynucleotide therapy...