Patrick G Yeni
- Update on HAART in HIVPatrick Yeni
Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
J Hepatol 44:S100-3. 2006....
- Antiretroviral treatment for adult HIV infection in 2002: updated recommendations of the International AIDS Society-USA PanelPatrick G Yeni
Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, Department of Infectious Diseases, 46 rue Henri Huchard, Paris, Cedex 18 France 75877
JAMA 288:222-35. 2002..These updated recommendations are intended to guide practicing physicians actively involved in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)- and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)-related care...
- Tipranavir: a protease inhibitor from a new class with distinct antiviral activityPatrick Yeni
CHU Bichat Claude Bernard, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 34:S91-4. 2003..Tipranavir's robust activity against PI-resistant strains results from its molecular flexibility, which allows it to fit into the active pocket of the protease enzyme in viruses that have become resistant to other PIs...
- Treatment for adult HIV infection: 2004 recommendations of the International AIDS Society-USA PanelPatrick G Yeni
Department of Infectious Diseases, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, X Bichat Medical School, Paris, France
JAMA 292:251-65. 2004..Substantial changes in the field of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) treatment have occurred in the last 2 years, prompting revision of the guidelines for antiretroviral management of adults with established HIV infection...
- Comparative biological and clinical outcomes after a switch from a virologically unsuccessful first protease inhibitor-containing antiretroviral combination to a 3-drug regimen containing efavirenz, nevirapine, or abacavirSophie Abgrall
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U720, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Paris, 75625, France
Clin Infect Dis 44:120-7. 2007..A switch to a protease inhibitor-sparing cART may be useful when a patient does not tolerate a first protease inhibitor-containing cART regimen...
- Switch from a first virologically effective protease inhibitor-containing regimen to a regimen containing efavirenz, nevirapine or abacavirSophie Abgrall
INSERM U720, Paris, France
AIDS 20:2099-106. 2006....
- Treatment for adult HIV infection: 2006 recommendations of the International AIDS Society-USA panelScott M Hammer
Department of Medicine, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York 10032, USA
JAMA 296:827-43. 2006..The International AIDS Society-USA panel has updated its recommendations as warranted by new developments in the field...
- Antiretroviral drug resistance testing in adult HIV-1 infection: 2008 recommendations of an International AIDS Society-USA panelMartin S Hirsch
Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Clin Infect Dis 47:266-85. 2008..As the roll out of antiretroviral therapy continues in developing countries, drug resistance monitoring for both subtype B and non-subtype B strains of HIV will become increasingly important...
- Antiretroviral treatment of adult HIV infection: 2008 recommendations of the International AIDS Society-USA panelScott M Hammer
Division of Infectious Diseases, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 630 W 168th St, New York, NY 10032, USA
JAMA 300:555-70. 2008....
- Prevalence of HIV-related pulmonary arterial hypertension in the current antiretroviral therapy eraOlivier Sitbon
Service de Pneumologie Hôpital Antoine Béclère, 157 rue de la Porte de Trivaux, 92141 Clamart, France
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 177:108-13. 2008..The prevalence of HIV-associated pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) has not been evaluated since introduction of combined, highly active antiretroviral treatments...