- Methodological issues in the use of composite endpoints in clinical trials: examples from the HIV fieldLinda Wittkop
INSERM U897, Research Centre for Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Bordeaux, France
Clin Trials 7:19-35. 2010..g. rapid virological suppression) or the licensing requirements of official drug approval organizations (e.g. time to loss of virological response [TLOVR])...
- Effect of cytomegalovirus-induced immune response, self antigen-induced immune response, and microbial translocation on chronic immune activation in successfully treated HIV type 1-infected patients: the ANRS CO3 Aquitaine CohortLinda Wittkop
University Bordeaux, ISPED, Centre INSERM U897 Epidemiologie Biostatistique, France
J Infect Dis 207:622-7. 2013..Therefore, the CMV-induced immune response seems to be associated with chronic immune activation in cART recipients with sustained virological suppression...
- Alternative methods to analyse the impact of HIV mutations on virological response to antiviral therapyLinda Wittkop
INSERM, Unit 897, Bordeaux, France
BMC Med Res Methodol 8:68. 2008..Without pre-selection each mutation presented in at least one patient is considered with a different weight. We compared these two strategies with the construction of a usual genotypic score...
- Virological and immunological response in HIV-1-infected patients with multiple treatment failures receiving raltegravir and optimized background therapy, ANRS CO3 Aquitaine CohortLinda Wittkop
INSERM, Unit Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Bordeaux, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 63:1251-5. 2009..We studied viro-immunological response, pharmacokinetic parameters and genotypic test results in an observational cohort of multiple ARV class-experienced patients starting a raltegravir-based regimen...
- Effect of transmitted drug resistance on virological and immunological response to initial combination antiretroviral therapy for HIV (EuroCoord-CHAIN joint project): a European multicohort studyLinda Wittkop
INSERM U897 Centre of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, ISPED Bordeaux School of Public Health, University Bordeaux Segalen, Bordeaux, France
Lancet Infect Dis 11:363-71. 2011..We investigated the effect of TDR on outcome in the first year of cART within a large European collaboration...
- HIV-1 resistance patterns to integrase inhibitors in antiretroviral-experienced patients with virological failure on raltegravir-containing regimensDaniel Da Silva
Laboratoire de Virologie, Bordeaux University Hospital, and EA2968, Universite Victor Segalen, Bordeaux, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 65:1262-9. 2010..Our aim was to study the in vivo viral genetic pathways for resistance to raltegravir, in antiretroviral-experienced patients with virological failure (VF) on raltegravir-containing regimens...
- Evolution of 2-long terminal repeat (2-LTR) episomal HIV-1 DNA in raltegravir-treated patients and in in vitro infected cellsSandrine Reigadas
Laboratory of Virology, EA2968, University of Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 65:434-7. 2010..Our aim was to analyse the evolution of HIV-1 2-long terminal repeat (2-LTR) circular DNA in vitro and ex vivo in the presence of raltegravir...
- Virological response to darunavir/ritonavir-based regimens in antiretroviral-experienced patients (PREDIZISTA study)Isabelle Pellegrin
Department of Virology, Bordeaux University Hospital, Bordeaux, France
Antivir Ther 13:271-9. 2008....