Affiliation: Universite Francois-Rabelais, Faculte de Medecine
Location: Tours, France
- Therapeutic activity of humanized anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody and polymorphism in IgG Fc receptor FcgammaRIIIa geneGuillaume Cartron
Service d Oncologie Médicale et Maladies du Sang et Laboratoire d Immunologie, Centre Hospitalier Régional et Universitaire de Tours, 37044 Tours Cedex, France
Blood 99:754-8. 2002..This finding will certainly give rise to new pharmacogenetic approaches to the management of patients with non-Hodgkin lymphomas...
- Relevance, advantages and limitations of animal models used in the development of monoclonal antibodies for cancer treatmentSeverine Loisel
Universite de Bretagne Occidentale, Laboratoire de Thérapie Cellulaire et d Immunobiologie du Cancer, EA 2216, 29609 Brest Cedex, France
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 62:34-42. 2007..In doing so, this article aims to provide a critical review of the animal models used in preclinical studies of mAbs for cancer treatment. In particular, their relevance, advantages and limitations will be discussed...
- CXCL12 polymorphism and malignant cell dissemination/tissue infiltration in acute myeloid leukemiaFlorence Dommange
CHRU de Tours, Laboratoire d Hematologie, Service d Hématologie et Thérapie Cellulaire
FASEB J 20:1913-5. 2006....
- Fc gamma RIIIa expression is not increased on natural killer cells expressing the Fc gamma RIIIa-158V allotypeNicolas Congy-Jolivet
EA3853 Immuno Pharmaco Genetique des Anticorps thérapeutiques, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, Tours, France
Cancer Res 68:976-80. 2008..We conclude that increased binding and functional and clinical responses associated with the high-affinity Fc gamma RIIIa-158V are unrelated to an increased expression of this allotype...
- Neutrophil role in in vivo anti-lymphoma activity of rituximab: FCGR3B-NA1/NA2 polymorphism does not influence response and survival after rituximab treatmentG Cartron
EA3853, Immuno Pharmaco Génétique des Anticorps Thérapeutiques, Universite Francois Rabelais, Tours
Ann Oncol 19:1485-7. 2008..We formulated the hypothesis that if neutrophils are critical cells for in vivo rituximab activity, FcgammaRIIIb-NA1/NA2 polymorphism could influence the response to rituximab...
- Withdrawal of immunosuppression in Crohn's disease treated with scheduled infliximab maintenance: a randomized trialGert Van Assche
Division of Gastroenterology, University of Leuven Hospitals, Leuven, Belgium
Gastroenterology 134:1861-8. 2008..We aimed to study the influence of immunosuppressives discontinuation in patients in remission with combination therapy in an open-label, randomized, controlled trial...
- Rituximab-dependent cytotoxicity by natural killer cells: influence of FCGR3A polymorphism on the concentration-effect relationshipSophie Tartas
Laboratoire d'Immunologie, , Tours, France
Cancer Res 64:4664-9. 2004..Rituximab administration could therefore be adjusted according to FCGR3A genotype...
- From the bench to the bedside: ways to improve rituximab efficacyGuillaume Cartron
UPRES EA Immuno Pharmaco Génétique des Anticorps thérapeutiques, UPRES EA, Universite Francois Rabelais, Tours, France
Blood 104:2635-42. 2004..A better understanding of how rituximab acts in vivo should make it possible to develop new and more effective therapeutic strategies...
- Evidence for linkage disequilibrium between Fcgamma RIIIa-V158F and Fcgamma RIIa-H131R polymorphisms in white patients, and for an Fcgamma RIIIa-restricted influence on the response to therapeutic antibodiesJulien Lejeune
J Clin Oncol 26:5489-91; author reply 5491-2. 2008
- Tumor burden influences exposure and response to rituximab: pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling using a syngeneic bioluminescent murine model expressing human CD20David Daydé
Genetique, Immunothérapie, Chimie et Cancer, Universite Francois Rabelais, Tours, France
Blood 113:3765-72. 2009..Furthermore, rituximab exposure influenced response and survival. Finally, using a pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic model, we demonstrated that tumor burden significantly influenced rituximab efficacy...
- Therapeutic antibodies in ophthalmology: old is new againCharlotte Magdelaine-Beuzelin
Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, France
MAbs 2:176-80. 2010....
- The airways, a novel route for delivering monoclonal antibodies to treat lung tumorsAgnès Maillet
INSERM U618, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, Tours, France
Pharm Res 28:2147-56. 2011..We have shown that cetuximab, a chimeric anticancer anti-EGFR mAb, is suitable for airway delivery as it resists the physical constraints of aerosolization, and have evaluated the aerosol delivery of cetuximab in vivo...
- Antibodies toward infliximab are associated with low infliximab concentration at treatment initiation and poor infliximab maintenance in rheumatic diseasesEmilie Ducourau
Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique UMR 6239 GICC, 3 rue des Tanneurs, F 37041 Tours Cedex 1, France
Arthritis Res Ther 13:R105. 2011..We studied the association of infliximab concentration at treatment initiation and development of ATI as well as the association of the presence of ATI and maintenance of infliximab...
- Pharmacokinetics of rituximab and its clinical use: thought for the best use?Guillaume Cartron
Universite Francois Rabelais, UPRES EA 3853 Immuno Pharmaco Génétique des Anticorps thérapeutiques IPGA, Tours, France
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 62:43-52. 2007..This review focuses on the current knowledge on rituximab pharmacokinetics and on factors influencing individual exposure and suggests ways to improve its clinical use...
- An enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for therapeutic drug monitoring of infliximabDavid Ternant
Universite Francois Rabelais, Immuno Pharmaco Genetics of Therapeutic Antibodies, Tours, France
Ther Drug Monit 28:169-74. 2006..Data were described using a 1-compartment population pharmacokinetic model. Terminal elimination half-life was 10.9 days. This method is rapid, accurate, and reproducible, and may be useful in therapeutic drug monitoring of infliximab...
- [Biomarkers and pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic studies of immunosuppressive agents]Gilles Paintaud
Service de Pharmacologie, Hopital Bretonneau, CHU de Tours, Tours, France
Therapie 59:179-83. 2004..Pharmacodynamic indirect response models are particularly relevant in this instance...
- The homozygous FcgammaRIIIa-158V genotype is a risk factor for heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in patients with antibodies to heparin-platelet factor 4 complexesYves Gruel
Department of Hematology Hemostasis, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Tours, Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U618, Tours, France
Blood 104:2791-3. 2004..01). Since anti-H/PF4 Abs are mainly IgG1 and IgG3, clearance of sensitized platelets may be increased in patients homozygous for the FcgammaRIIIa-158V allotype, thus contributing to the development of thrombocytopenia...
- [Monoclonals antibodies: a recent and major therapeutic advance]Gilles Paintaud
Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, GICC, Tours, France
Therapie 64:1-7. 2009..At present, about twenty monoclonal antibodies are on the market, and a large number is under development...
- IgG1 heavy chain-coding gene polymorphism (G1m allotypes) and development of antibodies-to-infliximabCharlotte Magdelaine-Beuzelin
Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, France
Pharmacogenet Genomics 19:383-7. 2009..This allelic form may be immunogenic in patients that are homozygous for the G1m3 allotype commonly expressed in Caucasoid populations...
- Can sciatica induced by disc herniation be treated with tumor necrosis factor alpha blockade?Philippe Goupille
François Rabelais de Tours University, EA 3853 Immuno Pharmaco Génétique des Anticorps thérapeutiques, Tours Cedex 9, France
Arthritis Rheum 56:3887-95. 2007
- Structure-function relationships of the variable domains of monoclonal antibodies approved for cancer treatmentCharlotte Magdelaine Beuzelin
Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, EA 3853 Immuno Pharmaco Génétique des Anticorps thérapeutiques, France
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 64:210-25. 2007..Overall, the IMGT standards appear as a first and crucial step in the evaluation of recombinant antibodies...
- Human choriocarcinoma cell resistance to natural killer lysis due to defective triggering of natural killer cellsTony Avril
, , , Tours, France
Biol Reprod 69:627-33. 2003..These results indicate that the resistance of CC to lysis results primarily from defective NK cell activation, at least partially due to the lack of expression of ligands, such as CD48, involved in the triggering of NK cells...
- Association of donor TNFRSF6 (FAS) gene polymorphism with acute rejection in renal transplant patients: a case-control studySandrine Cappellesso
UPRES EA 3249 Cellules Hématopoïétiques, Hémostase et Greffe, Universite de Tours, Faculte de Medecine, and Laboratoire d Immunologie and Service de Néphrologie et Immunologie Clinique, CHRU de Tours, Tours Cedex, France
Nephrol Dial Transplant 19:439-43. 2004....
- Recombinant therapeutic monoclonal antibodies: mechanisms of action in relation to structural and functional dualityNicolas Congy Jolivet
Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, EA 3853 Immuno Pharmaco Génétique des Anticorps thérapeutiques, 10 boulevard Tonnelle, 37032 Tours Cedex, France
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 64:226-33. 2007..The aim of this review is to describe the main mechanisms of action of recombinant mAbs in relation to this structural and functional duality...
- [Neonatal Fc receptor, key control of immunoglobulins biodistribution]Charlotte Magdelaine-Beuzelin
C Magdelaine Beuzelin, H Watier, M Ohresser, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, France
Med Sci (Paris) 25:1053-6. 2009..FcRn is thus a key partner in the pharmacokinetics of therapeutic antibodies, opening interesting prospects for optimisation of their use...
- Rapid single-step FCGR3A genotyping based on SYBR Green I fluorescence in real-time multiplex allele-specific PCRChristian Andres
EA 3249, Group, Laboratoire d'Immunologie, , 2 bis Boulevard Tonnell, 37032 Cedex, Tours, France
J Immunol Methods 277:185-92. 2003..Although this method requires expensive equipment, it is inexpensive in terms of consumables. It is also very rapid, reliable and suitable for large-scale analysis...
- [From the ancient serotherapy to naked antibodies: a century of successful targeted therapies]Herve Watier
Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, Laboratoire d Immunologie, Faculte de Medecine, 10, boulevard Tonnelle, 37032 Tours Cedex, France
Med Sci (Paris) 25:999-1009. 2009..This overview will finally offer the opportunity to introduce a new pharmacological classification of the entire class of unconjugated -therapeutic antibodies...
- Variability factors in the clinical response to recombinant antibodies and IgG Fc-containing fusion proteinsHerve Watier
Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, EA 3853 IPGA Immuno Pharmaco Genetics of therapeutic Antibodies, Faculte de Medecine, 37032 Tours Cedex, France
Expert Opin Biol Ther 5:S29-36. 2005..Known variability factors are reviewed and classified according to their relationship with the paratope (antigen binding site) of the antibodies, with other parts of the IgGs (mostly Fc) or with IgG epitopes (antigenic motifs)...