- EEG-NIRS in epilepsy in children and neonatesF Wallois
GRAMFC, EA4293, Research Group on Functional Cerebral Multimodal Analysis, Faculty of Medecine, 3, rue des Louvels, 80036 Amiens, France
Neurophysiol Clin 40:281-92. 2010..Most important recent results are presented and discussed, notably those providing new insights into the mechanisms propelling neurons to synchronize, resulting in inter-critical spikes and different types of seizures...
- Usefulness of simultaneous EEG-NIRS recording in language studiesF Wallois
GRAMFC, EA4293, Research Group on Functional Cerebral Multimodal Analysis, Faculty of Medecine, 3 rue des Louvels, 80036 Amiens, France
Brain Lang 121:110-23. 2012..This coregistration is also useful to avoid misleading interpretation of NIRS, notably during the various phases of sleep. Development and implementation of the various tools required and assessment strategies are also discussed...
- Haemodynamic changes during seizure-like activity in a neonate: a simultaneous AC EEG-SPIR and high-resolution DC EEG recordingF Wallois
EA 4293, GRAMFC, EFSN pédiatrique, Amiens University Medical Centre, North Hospital, Place Victor Pauchet, 80054 Amiens, France
Neurophysiol Clin 39:217-27. 2009..e. in the absence of cardiorespiratory perturbation or any interaction with normal, ongoing, synchronized neuronal activity)...
- Inverse coupling between respiratory and cardiac oscillators in a life-threatening event in a neonateFabrice Wallois
GRAMFC, EFSN pédiatrique, Pediatric Nervous System Functional Investigations Unit, CHU Amiens Nord, Amiens Cedex, France
Auton Neurosci 143:79-82. 2008..This case report highlights the vital importance of coupling between cardiac and respiratory oscillators, especially in premature infants or neonates...
- Connections between retrotrapezoid nucleus and nucleus tractus solitarii in catL Bodineau
Laboratoire de Neurophysiologie CNRS EP 1592, Faculte de Medecine, Universite de Picardie Jules Verne, 3 rue des Louvels, 80036, Amiens, France
Neurosci Lett 280:111-4. 2000..The present data suggest that RTN play a key role by concomitantly integrating chemosensitive informations relayed by the cNTS and providing an influence on the respiratory network...
- Local haemodynamic changes preceding interictal spikes: a simultaneous electrocorticography (ECoG) and near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) analysis in ratsV Osharina
GRAMFC, EA 4293, Neurophysiology Lab, Faculty of Medicine, University of Picardy, rue des Louvels, Amiens, France
Neuroimage 50:600-7. 2010..The haemodynamic changes observed with NIRS and occurring before the spikes constitute a haemodynamic predictor of electrical synchronization of spikes...
- Coupled oxygenation oscillation measured by NIRS and intermittent cerebral activation on EEG in premature infantsN Roche-Labarbe
GRAMFC, Faculty of Medicine, 3 rue des Louvels, F 80036, Amiens, France
Neuroimage 36:718-27. 2007....
- Spatiotemporal source analysis in scalp EEG vs. intracerebral EEG and SPECT: a case study in a 2-year-old childA Aarabi
GRAMFC, Inserm U 1105, EFSN pédiatrie, CHU Nord, Place V Pauchet, 80054 Amiens, France
Neurophysiol Clin 42:207-24. 2012....
- [Electroencephalography (EEG) recording techniques and artifact detection in early premature babies]F Wallois
GRAMFC, EFSN pédiatrique, CHU d Amiens Nord, Place V Pauchet, 80054 Amiens, France
Neurophysiol Clin 37:149-61. 2007..We present some characteristic features and describe some methods for eliminating them. We underline the positive aspect of some artifacts and their clinical use. We emphasise the crucial role of the technicians...
- Design of a digital phantom of the neonatal brainK Kazemi
Faculte de Medecine, Universite de Picardie Jules Verne, Amiens, 80036, France
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2007:5509-12. 2007..g. segmentation/registration algorithms, providing the possibility of controlled degradation of image data...
- Neonatal probabilistic models for brain, CSF and skull using T1-MRI data: preliminary resultsK Kazemi
Faculte de Medecine, Universite de Picardie Jules Verne, Amiens, France
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2008:3892-5. 2008..Finally, to construct the probabilistic models, the average is computed for each voxel location. The atlas might be used for different applications such as source localization or neonatal structural image analysis...
- Automated neonatal seizure detection: a multistage classification system through feature selection based on relevance and redundancy analysisA Aarabi
GRAMFC, EFSN Péd, C H U Nord, Place V Pauchet, 80054 Amiens, France
Clin Neurophysiol 117:328-40. 2006..This paper presents an automatic seizure detection system for newborn with focus on feature selection via relevance and redundancy analysis...
- [Familial and non-familial benign infantile seizures: A homogeneous entity?]E Bourel-Ponchel
Service de Neuropediatrie, Hopital Nord, CHU d Amiens, Place Victor Pauchet, 80054 Amiens cedex, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 167:592-9. 2011..In contrast, in sporadic forms, the diagnosis can be confirmed only by the evolution. The good prognosis must be tempered by the subsequent onset of dystonia consisted in the ICCA syndrome and justifies a prolonged follow-up...
- Effect of hypoxia on the activity of respiratory and non-respiratory modulated retrotrapezoid neurons of the catL Bodineau
Département d Environnement Toxique Périnatal et Adaptations Physiologiques et Comportementales EA 2088, Laboratoire de Neurophysiologie du Développement, Faculte de Medecine, 3 rue des Louvels, 80036 Amiens, France
Auton Neurosci 86:70-7. 2000..In conclusion, our results suggest that the different subsets of RTN neurons may influence respiratory output by conveying signals originating from peripheral and/or central chemoreceptors stimulated during hypoxia...