- [Use of talc and sarcoidosis - pathogenic role of cutaneous talc exposure in sarcoidosis]M Vincent
Service de Pneumologie, Centre Hospitalier St Joseph et St Luc, 20, Lyon, France
Rev Mal Respir 21:811-4. 2004..We report on two patients with sarcoidosis with disseminated nodes, who used talc on irritated cutaneous areas...
- [Health impact of indoor mineral particle pollution]M Vincent
Service de Pneumologie, centre hospitalier Saint Joseph et Saint Luc, 20, Quai Claude Bernard, Lyon 69007, France
Rev Mal Respir 28:496-502. 2011..Tissue measurements by electron microscopy and microanalysis of particle samples may identify an uptake of particles similar to those in the environmental sample...
- [Analysis of asbestos bodies and nude fibres in the lung parenchyma of operated lung cancers. A retrospective monocentric study of 73 cases]M Vincent
Service de Pneumologie, Centre hospitalier Saint Joseph Saint Luc, 20 quai Claude Bernard, Lyon, France
Rev Pneumol Clin 67:298-303. 2011....
- Prospective evaluation of early lung toxicity following three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy in non-small-cell lung cancer: preliminary resultsM P Sunyach
Department of Radiation Oncology, Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 48:459-63. 2000..Special endpoint was the evaluation of respiratory function after three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy (3D-CRT)...
- [The role of polarised light in the examination of specimens from patients with sarcoidosis]M Vincent
Rev Mal Respir 23:385-6. 2006
- [Sarcoidosis and pulmonary dust exposure, a plausible pathogenic link]M Vincent
Rev Mal Respir 19:103-4. 2002