Anne France Viet
- A model of the spread of the bovine viral-diarrhoea virus within a dairy herdAnne France Viet
Unit of Animal Health Management, Veterinary School and INRA, P O Box 40706, 44307 Nantes Cedex 03, France
Prev Vet Med 63:211-36. 2004..Qualitative validation consisted in comparing the bulk-milk ELISA results over time in a sample of herds detected with a new infection with the ones derived from simulations...
- Illustration of some limits of the Markov assumption for transition between groups in models of spread of an infectious pathogen in a structured herdA F Viet
INRA, UMR1300 Unit of Bio aggression, Epidemiology and Risk Analysis in Animal Health, F 44307 Nantes, France
Theor Popul Biol 74:93-103. 2008..For persistence, epidemic sizes (in the entire population and in youngstock) and first infection time, results varied according to models (excretion assumption, indirect-transmission level)...
- Assessment of strategies to control BVDV spread in a dairy herd using computer simulationAnne France Viet
Unit of Animal Health Management, Veterinary School, INRA, BP 40706, 44307 Nantes Cedex 03, France
Prev Vet Med 72:99-102; discussion 215-9. 2005..The test-and-cull programme reduced the length of the virus persistence. The extent of infection was moderately reduced...
- Stochastic dynamics of immunity in small populations: a general frameworkA F Viet
Ecology and Epidemiology Group, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
Math Biosci 200:28-43. 2006..We discuss this approach in relation to analysis of serological data...
- Simulation study to assess the efficiency of a test-and-cull scheme to control the spread of the bovine viral-diarrhoea virus in a dairy herdA F Viet
Unit of Animal Health Management, Veterinary School and INRA, BP 40706, 44307 Nantes Cedex 03, France
Prev Vet Med 76:151-66. 2006..Given this, the economic efficiency of the test-and-cull scheme should be further investigated...
- Approach for qualitative validation using aggregated data for a stochastic simulation model of the spread of the bovine viral-diarrhoea virus in a dairy cattle herdAnne France Viet
Unit of Animal Health Management, Veterinary School and INRA, Nantes, France
Acta Biotheor 54:207-17. 2006..Comparison was done only for observed data and simulated aggregated outputs that were in the domain of validation. The validity of our BVDV model was not rejected. Drawbacks and ways of improvement of the approach are discussed...
- Review and critical discussion of assumptions and modelling options to study the spread of the bovine viral diarrhoea virus (BVDV) within a cattle herdA F Viet
Unit of Animal Health Management, Veterinary School INRA, Nantes, France
Epidemiol Infect 135:706-21. 2007..We proposed possible ways of improving models (e.g. force of infection, validation) and essential model features for further BVDV models...
- Sensitivity analysis to identify key-parameters in modelling the spread of bovine viral diarrhoea virus in a dairy herdPauline Ezanno
Unit of Animal Health Management UMR708, ENVN, INRA, BP 40706, F 44307 Nantes, France
Prev Vet Med 80:49-64. 2007....
- A spatio-temporal model to describe the spread of Salmonella within a laying flockPascal Zongo
INRA, UR 083 Recherches Avicoles, 37380 Nouzilly, France
J Theor Biol 267:595-604. 2010..This model will thus allow studying the effects, on the spatiotemporal distribution of the bacteria, of both mean and variability of different elements of host response...