- Association between chronic urticaria and thyroid autoimmunity: a prospective study involving 99 patientsL Verneuil
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, Caen, France
Dermatology 208:98-103. 2004..As a consequence, the results of these studies are difficult to interpret...
- Epstein-Barr virus involvement in the pathogenesis of hydroa vacciniforme: an assessment of seven adult patients with long-term follow-upL Verneuil
Department of Dermatology, CHU Caen, Avenue Georges Clemenceau, Caen F 14033, France
Br J Dermatol 163:174-82. 2010..In children, the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) has been detected in typical HV and in HV evolving into natural killer/T-cell lymphoma. No exploration of EBV infection has been performed in adult patients with HV with long-term follow-up...
- Polychromatic phototest as a prognostic tool for polymorphic light eruptionD Leroy
Service de Dermatologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Caen, France
Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 16:161-6. 2000..As 24% of the patients with PLE go into remission, it was of interest to search for a link between the results of the phototests and the evolution of the photodermatosis...
- Multifocal aggressive squamous cell carcinomas induced by prolonged voriconazole therapy: a case reportC Morice
Department of Dermatology, CHU Caen, Avenue Georges Clemenceau, 14033 Caen, France
Case Report Med 2010:351084. 2010..Voriconazole therapy should be accompanied by stringent photoprotection and skin monitoring...
- Endothelial cell apoptosis in severe drug-induced bullous eruptionsL Verneuil
CHU Caen, Department of Dermatology, Caen, France
Br J Dermatol 161:1371-5. 2009..Similar features have been found in another severe dysimmune syndrome, allogeneic acute graft-versus-host disease, where endothelial cell apoptosis has been recently characterized...
- Prevalence and risk factors of the whole spectrum of sexually transmitted diseases in male incoming prisoners in FranceL Verneuil
Department of Dermatology, CHU Clemenceau, Caen, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 28:409-13. 2009..Results suggest that a systematic screening of all STDs should be at least proposed to every entering inmate since no demographic or sexual characteristics are consistently associated with STDs...
- Interstitial granulomatous dermatitis with cutaneous cords and arthritis: a disorder associated with autoantibodiesL Verneuil
Dermatology Service, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Caen, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 45:286-91. 2001..The possible inclusion of the interstitial granulomatous dermatitis in the continuous spectrum of the palisaded neutrophilic and granulomatous dermatitis of immune complex disease is also discussed...
- [Chronic meningococcemia]D Carre
Service de Dermatologie, CHR du Havre
Ann Dermatol Venereol 132:355-8. 2005..Chronic meningococcemia is a rare clinical form of invasive Neisseria meningitidis infection. We report 2 cases...
- [Does benign summer light eruption exist?]D Leroy
Service de Dermatologie, CHU de Caen, Cedex, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 129:855-8. 2002..The aim of this study was to quantify, among the patients presenting with a light eruption, the population with three main criteria of benign summer light eruption...
- Evaluation of vaseline oil applied prior to UVB TL01 phototherapy in the treatment of psoriasisK Penven
Service de Dermatologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Caen, Avenue Georges Clemenceau, 14033 Caen Cedex, France
Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 21:138-41. 2005..Emollient pretreatment with narrow-band phototherapy (313 nm) has not been studied extensively. We conducted a study to assess if vaseline oil prior to UVB TL01, in chronic psoriasis plaques could accelerate psoriasis clearance...