Genomes and Genes
- The CARD8 p.C10X mutation associates with a low anti-glycans antibody response in patients with Crohn's diseaseFrancis Vasseur
Universite Lille Nord de France, 59000, Lille, France
BMC Med Genet 14:35. 2013..In mice, anti-glucan antibody response depends on the NLRP3 inflammasome. Here, we explored the effect of mutated CARD8, a component of the inflammasome, on anti-glycans antibody response in human...
- Variants of NOD1 and NOD2 genes display opposite associations with familial risk of Crohn's disease and anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody levelsFrancis Vasseur
Univ Nord de France, France
Inflamm Bowel Dis 18:430-8. 2012....
- Concordance of two multiple analytical approaches demonstrate that interaction between BMI and ADIPOQ haplotypes is a determinant of LDL cholesterol in a general French populationFrancis Vasseur
Biostatistics Department EA2694, University Hospital, University Lille Nord de France, UDSL, Lille Cedex, France
J Hum Genet 55:227-31. 2010..13, 95% CI=2.20-4.46, P<0.0001). Our results suggest that in interaction with BMI, ADIPOQ haplotypes capture genetic variation(s) from neighboring gene(s) that would modulate LDL-C level...
- Adiponectin, type 2 diabetes and the metabolic syndrome: lessons from human genetic studiesFrancis Vasseur
Biostatistics Department Medical School and Public Health Clinics, University Hospital, Lille, France
Expert Rev Mol Med 8:1-12. 2006..Several of these variations additively contribute to the modulation of adiponectin level and function, and associate with insulin sensitivity, type 2 diabetes and vascular complications of obesity...
- Nutritional status and growth in pediatric Crohn's disease: a population-based studyFrancis Vasseur
pôle de santé publique, Parc Eurasante, University Hospital, Université de Lille 2 EA2694, Lille Cedex, France
Am J Gastroenterol 105:1893-900. 2010..We examined nutritional and growth parameters from diagnosis to maximal follow-up in a population-based pediatric cohort, and we determined predictive factors...