Anne Van der Meeren
- Influence of initial lung deposit on pulmonary clearance after plutonium oxide inhalation in ratA Van der Meeren
CEA DSV DRR SRCA, Laboratory of Radiotoxicology, BP no 12, 91680 Bruyères le Châtel, France
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 127:50-4. 2007..Under our experimental conditions, there were no marked differences in lung clearance between groups. However, the distribution of the activity seems to vary with the time post-exposure between low and high ILD...
- Isotopic and elemental composition of plutonium/americium oxides influence pulmonary and extra-pulmonary distribution after inhalation in ratsA Van der Meeren
Radiotoxicology Laboratory, CEA DSV iRCM, Bruyeres Le Chatel, 91297, Arpajon Cedex, France
Health Phys 99:380-7. 2010....
- Combinations of cytokines promote survival of mice and limit acute radiation damage in concert with amelioration of vascular damageAnne Van der Meeren
Institut de Radioprotection et de Surete Nucleaire, Direction de la RadioProtection de l Homme, Service de Radiobiologie et d Epidemiologie, IRSN, F 92262 Fontenay aux Roses Cedex, France
Radiat Res 161:549-59. 2004..In summary, our results show that Tpo may improve survival by limiting vascular leakage, which in turn could limit inflammatory reactions and the ensuing tissue damage...
- Activation of alveolar macrophages after plutonium oxide inhalation in rats: involvement in the early inflammatory responseAnne Van der Meeren
CEA DSV IRCM SREIT, Laboratory of Radiotoxicology, CEA DAM Ile de France Bruyères le Chatel, Arpajon Cedex, France
Radiat Res 170:591-603. 2008..For similar initial lung deposits, the inflammatory manifestation appears higher for 97% 239Pu than for 70% 239Pu...
- Inflammatory reaction and changes in expression of coagulation proteins on lung endothelial cells after total-body irradiation in miceAnne Van der Meeren
Institut de Radioprotection et de Surete Nucleaire, Département de Protection de la santé de l Homme et de Dosimétrie, Section Autonome de Radiobiologie Appliquée à la Médecine, Fontenay aux Roses Cedex, France
Radiat Res 160:637-46. 2003..All together, our results suggest the involvement of endothelial cells in the development of radiation-induced inflammatory and thrombotic processes...
- Plutonium behavior after pulmonary administration according to solubility properties, and consequences on alveolar macrophage activationAnne Van der Meeren
CEA DSV IRCM SREIT, Laboratory of Radiotoxicology, Centre DAM Ile de France, Arpajon Cedex, France
J Radiat Res 53:184-94. 2012....
- Preferential decorporation of americium by pulmonary administration of DTPA dry powder after inhalation of aged PuO(2) containing americium in ratsOlivier Gremy
CEA DSV IRCM Laboratoire de RadioToxicologie, Bruyeres Le Chatel, 91297 Arpajon Cedex, France
Radiat Res 174:637-44. 2010..All together, our data justify the use of an early and local DTPA treatment after inhalation of plutonium oxide aerosols in which americium can be in high proportion such as in aged compounds...
- Combined drug and surgery treatment of plutonium-contaminated wounds: indications obtained using a rodent modelNina M Griffiths
Laboratoire de Radiotoxicologie, CEA DSV iRCM, Bruyeres Le Chatel, 91297 Arpajon, France
Health Phys 106:638-44. 2014..However, a combination of prior DTPA treatment with wound excision is particularly effective...
- Irradiation increases the interactions of platelets with the endothelium in vivo: analysis by intravital microscopyMarc André Mouthon
Institut de Radioprotection et de Surete Nucleaire, Fontenay aux Roses Cedex, France
Radiat Res 160:593-9. 2003..Our data suggest that irradiation transforms resting endothelial cells to a pro-adhesive surface for platelets, which could ultimately lead to thrombosis...
- Administration of recombinant human IL11 after supralethal radiation exposure promotes survival in mice: interactive effect with thrombopoietinAnne Van der Meeren
IPSN, DPHD, SARAM, B P no 6, F 92265 Fontenay aux Roses Cedex, France
Radiat Res 157:642-9. 2002....
- Ticlopidine inhibits the prothrombotic effects of thrombopoietin and ameliorates survival after supralethal total body irradiationMarc André Mouthon
Département de Protection de la santé de l Homme et de Dosimétrie, Institut de Protection et de Surete Nucleaire, Fontenay aux Roses, France
Thromb Haemost 87:323-8. 2002..In summary, thrombopoietin induces long term-mortality of irradiated mice probably through platelet-mediated thrombosis and thus, ticlopidine efficiently counteracts these adverse effects of thrombopoietin...
- Natural uranium disturbs mouse folliculogenesis in vivo and oocyte meiosis in vitroEmilie Arnault
UMR S 566, CEA, DSV iRCM SCSR LGAG, F 92265 Fontenay aux Roses, France
Toxicology 247:80-7. 2008..Our findings demonstrate that U induces changes in folliculogenesis and oocyte maturation in mice and could consequently represent a risk for women who are chronically exposed...
- Thrombopoietin protects mice from mortality and myelosuppression following high-dose irradiation: importance of time schedulingMarc André Mouthon
Institut de Protection et de Surete Nucleaire, IPSN, Fontenay aux Roses, France
Can J Physiol Pharmacol 80:717-21. 2002....