Affiliation: UFR SMBH
- Physical activity patterns in the French 18-74-year-old population: French Nutrition and Health Survey (Etude Nationale Nutrition Santé, ENNS) 2006-2007Benoit Salanave
Université Paris 13 Sorbonne Paris Cité, Unité de Surveillance et d Epidémiologie Nutritionnelle, Bobigny Cedex, France
Public Health Nutr 15:2054-9. 2012..To describe detailed physical activity and sedentary behaviour in French adults across physical activity categories...
- Stabilization of overweight prevalence in French children between 2000 and 2007Benoit Salanave
Institute for Health Surveillance, University Paris13, National Conservatory of Arts and Trades, Nutritional Surveillance and Epidemiology Unit, 74 rue Marcel Cachin, Bobigny Cedex F 93017, France
Int J Pediatr Obes 4:66-72. 2009..The purpose of our study was to monitor changes in prevalence of overweight and obesity in 7-9-year-old children in France since the PNNS was set up...
- Compliance with French nutrition and health program recommendations is strongly associated with socioeconomic characteristics in the general adult populationAurelie Malon
Nutritional Surveillance and Epidemiology Unit, French Institute for Health Surveillance, Bobigny, France
J Am Diet Assoc 110:848-56. 2010..The French nutrition and health survey (Etude Nationale Nutrition Santé [ENNS]) represented an opportunity to address this issue...
- Association of socioeconomic status with overall overweight and central obesity in men and women: the French Nutrition and Health Survey 2006Michel Vernay
Nutritional Surveillance and Epidemiology Unit, Institut de Veille Sanitaire, Universite Paris 13, Conservatoire des Arts et Métiers, Bobigny, France
BMC Public Health 9:215. 2009..The objective of the study was to describe disparities in the prevalence of overweight and obesity across socioeconomic status (SES) groups in 18-74 year-old French adults...
- Nutrition patterns and metabolic syndrome: a need for action in young adults (French Nutrition and Health Survey - ENNS, 2006-2007)Chantal Julia
Unité de Surveillance et d Epidémiologie Nutritionnelle USEN, Institut de Veille Sanitaire, Universite Paris 13, 74, rue Marcel Cachin, 93017, Bobigny Cedex, France
Prev Med 51:488-93. 2010..The objective of this study was to investigate the relationship between adherence to French diet and physical activity recommendations and metabolic syndrome (MetS) risk...
- Dietary intake, physical activity and nutritional status in adults: the French nutrition and health survey (ENNS, 2006-2007)Katia Castetbon
Unité de Surveillance et d Epidémiologie Nutritionnelle, Institut de Veille Sanitaire, Université de Paris 13, Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers, Bobigny, France
Br J Nutr 102:733-43. 2009..Based on the ENNS survey, overall nutrition remains a problem in France. Comparison of these data with those of other countries could contribute to a better understanding of variations in nutrition-related diseases...