Affiliation: UFR SMBH
- Motivational effects of 12-week moderately restrictive diets with or without special attention to the Glycaemic Index of foodsF Bellisle
Research Unit on Nutritional Epidemiology INSERM U557, Paris 13, Human Nutrition Research Center of Ile de France, UFR SMBH Paris 13, Paris Bobigny, France
Br J Nutr 97:790-8. 2007..The subjective benefits (lower hunger and desire to eat) of the low GI diet may be a worthwhile contribution to the motivation of dieters that might affect adherence to the diet over the long term...
- Intense sweeteners, energy intake and the control of body weightF Bellisle
France Bellisle, INRA, CRNH Ile de France, Paris XIII Leonard de Vinci, Bobigny, France
Eur J Clin Nutr 61:691-700. 2007....
- [Assessing various aspects of the motivation to eat that can affect food intake and body weight control]F Bellisle
Universite Paris 13, unité d épidémiologie nutritionnelle, CRNH Ile de France, 93017 Bobigny, France
Encephale 35:182-5. 2009....
- Dietary patterns and their sociodemographic and behavioural correlates in French middle-aged adults from the SU.VI.MAX cohortE Kesse-Guyot
INSERM U557 INRA U1125 CNAM Paris 13, Human Nutrition Research Center of Ile de France, UFR SMBH Paris 13, Bobigny, France
Eur J Clin Nutr 63:521-8. 2009..We aimed to identify dietary patterns and their relation with nutrient intakes, sociodemographic, lifestyle and other health indicators in a large population of middle-aged subjects living in France...
- Early adiposity rebound: causes and consequences for obesity in children and adultsM F Rolland-Cachera
Research Unit on Nutritional Epidemiology INSERM U557 INRA U1125 CNAM PARIS 13, Human Nutrition Research Center of Ile de France, Bobigny, France
Int J Obes (Lond) 30:S11-7. 2006..It contributes to the understanding of chronic disease programming and suggests new approaches to obesity prevention...
- Commentary on Bellisle, F., Rolland-Cachera, M.F. and the Kellogg Scientific Advisory Committee 'Child and Nutrition' (2000) Three consecutive (1993, 1995, 1997) surveys of food intake, nutritional attitudes and knowledge, and lifestyle in 1000 French chiF Bellisle
INSERM, U557, Bobigny, France
J Hum Nutr Diet 20:252-3. 2007
- The French longitudinal study of growth and nutrition: data in adolescent males and femalesM Deheeger
INSERM U 557, ISTNA-CNAM, Paris, France
J Hum Nutr Diet 15:429-38. 2002..CONCLUSION: In conclusion, this study shows that during adolescence, some nutritional variations can be explained by normal individual growth processes. Low intake of calcium in girls and sedentary lifestyle are of particular concern...
- The Eating Inventory, body adiposity and prevalence of diseases in a quota sample of Czech adultsV Hainer
Obesity Management Centre, Institute of Endocrinology, Prague, Czech Republic
Int J Obes (Lond) 30:830-6. 2006..To study the relationships between the Eating Inventory (EI) factors (restraint, disinhibition and hunger), body adiposity and prevalence of selected diseases in a quota sample of Czech adults...
- Obesity, overweight and thinness in schoolchildren of the city of Florianópolis, Southern BrazilM A A de Assis
Department of Nutrition, Santa Catarina Federal University, Florianopolis, SC, Brazil
Eur J Clin Nutr 59:1015-21. 2005..To assess the prevalence of obesity, overweight (including obesity) and thinness in children of the city of Florianopolis (southern Brazil)...
- Psychobehavioral and nutritional predictors of weight loss in obese women treated with sibutramineV Hainer
Institute of Endocrinology, Obesity Management Centre, Prague, Czech Republic
Int J Obes (Lond) 29:208-16. 2005..The impact of changes in psychobehavioral and nutritional markers observed after 4 and 12 months of treatment on BMI changes was also investigated...
- Non food-related environmental stimuli induce increased meal intake in healthy women: comparison of television viewing versus listening to a recorded story in laboratory settingsF Bellisle
Diabetes Department, Hotel Dieu, 1 Place du Parvis Notre Dame, 75181 Paris, Cedex, France
Appetite 43:175-80. 2004..Environmental stimulation of eating should be tested in other populations, eg subjects with weight control problems, and other conditions, e.g. free-living...
- Massive obesity in adolescents: dietary interventions and behaviours associated with weight regain at 2 y follow-upM F Rolland-Cachera
UMR U557 INSERM, U1125 Inra, Cnam ISTNA CNAM, Paris, France
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 28:514-9. 2004..To compare the influence of weight-reducing diets containing different amounts of protein and CHO on body composition in obese adolescents and to examine dietary and physical activity behaviours during follow-up...
- Test-retest reliability and external validity of the previous day food questionnaire for 7-10-year-old school childrenM A A de Assis
Post Graduate Program in Nutrition, Centro de Ciencias da Saude, Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Campus Universitario Trindade, Florianopolis 88040 900, Santa Catarina, Brazil
Appetite 51:187-93. 2008..PDFQ also showed good test-retest reliability, suggesting that it may generate reliable and valid data for assessing food intake at the group (school) level...
- Plasma obestatin levels in normal weight, obese and anorectic womenH Zamrazilová
Institute of Endocrinology, Prague, Czech Republic
Physiol Res 57:S49-55. 2008..Lower plasma obestatin levels in obese women compared to normal weight and anorectic women as well as increased ghrelin to obestatin ratio in anorectic women might play a role in body weight regulation in these pathologies...
- Body mass index in 7-9-y-old French children: frequency of obesity, overweight and thinnessM F Rolland-Cachera
Unité de Surveillance et d Epidémiologie Nutritionnelle, Institut de Veille Sanitaire InVS Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, CNAM, Paris, France
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 26:1610-6. 2002..To assess the frequency of different grades of nutritional status (obesity, overweight and thinness) in French children aged 7-9 y using four current definitions based on body mass index (BMI)...
- Three consecutive (1993, 1995, 1997) surveys of food intake, nutritional attitudes and knowledge, and lifestyle in 1000 French children, aged 9-11 yearsF Bellisle
INSERM U341 and Service de Nutrition, Paris, France
J Hum Nutr Diet 20:241-51. 2007..The aim of this study was to assess trends in the food-related behaviour and markers of activity/inactivity in French 9-11 year old children...
- [Relationships between the "eating inventory" factors, socioeconomic status, anthropometric body adiposity indexes and health risks in Czech population]M Wagenknecht
Endokrinologický ustav, Praha
Cas Lek Cesk 146:284-6, 287-91. 2007....
- Central adiposity in Brazilian schoolchildren aged 7-10 yearsM A A de Assis
Department of Nutrition, Santa Catarina Federal University, Avenida Rubens de Arruda Ramos 1808 1201, Florianopolis, 88015 700, Santa Catarina, Brazil
Br J Nutr 97:799-805. 2007..9 % of boys) exceeded the 91st percentile of WC British references. The present data could be used to compare WC in children in other populations and may serve as a baseline for future studies of temporal trends in WC in Brazil...
- Health benefits of low glycaemic index foods, such as pulses, in diabetic patients and healthy individualsS W Rizkalla
Department of Diabetes, INSERM U341 and Assistance Publique, , 1, place du Parvis Notre-Dame, 75004 Paris, France
Br J Nutr 88:S255-62. 2002..Several public health organizations have recently integrated consideration of the glycaemic index in their nutritional recommendations for patients with metabolic diseases and for the general population...
- Contribution of snacks and meals in the diet of French adults: a diet-diary studyF Bellisle
INSERM U341, Hotel Dieu, 1, Place du Parvis Notre Dame, 75181 Paris, Cedex 04 75181, France
Physiol Behav 79:183-9. 2003..The present study describes the status of several potential determining factors at the time of snacks in humans, demonstrating a specific role for snacks, as opposed to meals, in the daily eating pattern of healthy adults...
- Meals, snacks and food choices in Brazilian shift workers with high energy expenditureM A A de Assis
Departamento de Nutricao, Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
J Hum Nutr Diet 16:283-9. 2003..To describe the food intake of garbage collectors, who works in three shifts, in terms of meal and snack frequency, content, time distribution and the contribution of various popular foods to the total diet...
- Why should we study human food intake behaviour?F Bellisle
Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis 13:189-93. 2003..Therefore, clinicians and nutritionists cannot neglect this important area if they wish to effectively modify the habitual diet of individual patients or the general population...