- Response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in lobular and ductal breast carcinomas: a retrospective study on 860 patients from one institutionM Tubiana-Hulin
Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Rene Huguenin, Saint Cloud, France
Ann Oncol 17:1228-33. 2006..We compared the impact of neoadjuvant chemotherapy on pathologic response and outcome in operable invasive lobular breast carcinoma (ILC) and invasive ductal breast carcinoma (IDC)...
- Exemestane as neoadjuvant hormonotherapy for locally advanced breast cancer: results of a phase II trialMichele Tubiana-Hulin
Departments of Medical Oncology, Centre Rene Huguenin, 35 rue daily, 92210 St Cloud, France
Anticancer Res 27:2689-96. 2007..Neoadjuvant hormonotherapy has recently been used for downstaging large or locally advanced (LA) breast cancer in postmenopausal women...
- First-line therapy with gemcitabine and paclitaxel in locally, recurrent or metastatic breast cancer: a phase II studyDjelila Allouache
Centre F Baclesse, Lion Sur Mer, 14076 Caen Cedex 05, France
BMC Cancer 5:151. 2005..This phase II study evaluated the efficacy and safety of gemcitabine (G) plus paclitaxel (T) as first-line therapy in recurrent or metastatic breast cancer...
- Physiopathology and management of osteonecrosis of the jaws related to bisphosphonate therapy for malignant bone lesions. A French expert panel analysisMichele Tubiana-Hulin
Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Rene Huguenin, 35 rue daily, 92210 Saint Cloud, France
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 71:12-21. 2009..When an ONJ occurs, the management should be adapted according to its extent. Thereby, a customization of BP therapy should be applied taking into account the aggressiveness of the underlying disease...
- Expression analysis of estrogen receptor alpha coregulators in breast carcinoma: evidence that NCOR1 expression is predictive of the response to tamoxifenIgor Girault
Laboratoire d oncogénétique, Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale E0017, Centre Rene Huguenin, F 92211 St Cloud, France
Clin Cancer Res 9:1259-66. 2003..Therefore, expression analysis of these ERalpha coregulators may identify new predictors of the response to tamoxifen treatment...
- Correlation between MIB-1 and other proliferation markers: clinical implications of the MIB-1 cutoff valueFrederique Spyratos
Laboratoire d Oncobiologie, Centre Rene Huguenin, Saint Cloud, France
Cancer 94:2151-9. 2002..The objectives of this study were to compare MIB-1 evaluation to other methods of measuring cell proliferation, with a view to refining the cutoff used to classify tumors with low and high proliferation rates in therapeutic trials...
- Immunomarker studies of fine-needle cytopuncture cell blocks for tumor response prediction after preoperative chemotherapy and prognosis in operable nonmetastatic primary breast carcinomaVeronique Becette
Departments of Pathology Medical Oncology Oncogenetics, Institut Curie Hôpital René Huguenin, Saint Cloud, France
Breast J 17:121-8. 2011....
- Randomized parallel study of doxorubicin plus paclitaxel and doxorubicin plus cyclophosphamide as neoadjuvant treatment of patients with breast cancerVeronique Dieras
Institut Curie, Department of Medical Oncology, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75005 Paris, France
J Clin Oncol 22:4958-65. 2004....
- Randomized, double-blind, phase II trial of gallium nitrate compared with pamidronate for acute control of cancer-related hypercalcemiaFrédérique Cvitkovic
Centre Rene Huguenin, Saint Cloud, France
Cancer J 12:47-53. 2006..Therefore, we conducted an exploratory, randomized, double-blind trial that compared the efficacy and safety of gallium nitrate and pamidronate in hospitalized patients with cancer-related hypercalcemia...
- A phase II trial of docetaxel (Taxotere) as second-line chemotherapy in patients with metastatic breast cancerMartina Baur
Applied Cancer Research Institution for Translational Research Vienna ACR ITR VIEnna, Vienna, Austria
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 134:125-35. 2008..Due to comparable effectiveness of the 5-day regimen which is widely used by others and the 3-day premedication tested in this trial the latter proved to be more favourable and was therefore recommended for future therapies...
- Identification of molecular apocrine breast tumours by microarray analysisPierre Farmer
Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Lausanne, Switzerland
Oncogene 24:4660-71. 2005..Our data show that it is possible with microarray data to divide mammary tumour cells into three groups based on steroid receptor activity: luminal (ER+ AR+), basal (ER- AR-) and molecular apocrine (ER- AR+)...