- Effect of systemic corticosteroids on elective left-sided colorectal resection with colorectal anastomosisChristophe Tresallet
Department of General and Digestive Surgery, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris VI, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
Am J Surg 195:447-51. 2008..The impact of systemic steroid therapy on surgical outcome after elective left-sided colorectal resection with rectal anastomosis is not well known...
- The incidence of papillary thyroid carcinoma and outcomes in operative patients according to their body mass indicesChristophe Tresallet
Department of General, Digestive and Endocrine Surgery, Pierre et Marie Curie University Paris VI, Assistance publique des Hôpitaux de Paris APHP, Paris, France Electronic address
Surgery 156:1145-52. 2014..We aimed to establish the relationship between excess BMI and the risk of PTC in an operative population, and the impact of obesity on histopathologic aggressiveness of PTC and on the outcome of patients...
- Clinical outcome after laparoscopic adrenalectomy for primary hyperaldosteronism: the role of pathologyChristophe Tresallet
Department of General, Digestive and Endocrine Surgery, Hopital de la Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris VI, Paris, France
Surgery 148:129-34. 2010..Pre-operative assessment rarely differentiates adrenal adenoma from hyperplasia. This study aimed to evaluate the results of LUA for PHA according to pathologic findings when an adrenal mass was identified unequivocally on a CT scan...
- Improving the management of acute adhesive small bowel obstruction with CT-scan and water-soluble contrast medium: a prospective studyChristophe Tresallet
Department of General and Digestive Surgery, Hopital de la Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, 75013 Paris, France
Dis Colon Rectum 52:1869-76. 2009..The aim of this study was to evaluate an algorithm using CT-scans and Gastrografin in the management of small bowel obstruction...
- Prophylactic lymph node dissection in papillary thyroid carcinoma: is there a place for lateral neck dissection?Romain Ducoudray
Department of General and Endocrine Surgery, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris VI, Paris, France
World J Surg 37:1584-91. 2013..The management of preoperatively node-negative (N0) PTC is still controversial. The aim of our study was to describe the results of a prophylactic bilateral lymph node dissection (LND) and to investigate its impact on recurrence...
- Post-operative neck ultrasound and risk stratification in differentiated thyroid cancer patients with initial lymph node involvementCharlotte Lepoutre-Lussey
Departments of Nuclear MedicineBiostatisticsPathologyEndocrine SurgeryInstitute of Cancer, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Pierre et Marie Curie University, 47 83 Bd de l Hopital, 75013 Paris, France
Eur J Endocrinol 170:837-46. 2014..The aim of this study was to assess the value of post-operative cervical US (POCUS) in local persistent disease (PD) diagnosis and in the reassessment of risk stratification in N1-PTC patients...
- Extensive thyroidectomy in Graves' diseaseSebastien Gaujoux
Department of General Surgery, Hopital de la Pitie, Paris, France
J Am Coll Surg 202:868-73. 2006..The best surgical treatment for hyperthyroidism caused by Graves' disease remains a controversial subject...
- Does extracapsular extension impact the prognosis of papillary thyroid microcarcinoma?Nathalie Chéreau
Department of General and Endocrine Surgery, Hopital de la Pitie Salpetriere, APHP, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris VI, Paris, France
Ann Surg Oncol 21:1659-64. 2014..However, the impact of EC extension in microcarcinoma (micro-pT3) remains controversial, and all pT3 patients are currently considered to be at high risk of recurrence...
- Usefulness of CT reconstructed pictures for diaphragmatic rupture after blunt traumaChristophe Tresallet
Pitié Hospital, Paris, France
J Am Coll Surg 198:666-7. 2004
- [Spontaneous splenic rupture during intrasplenic Kaposi's sarcoma in an HIV-positive patient]Christophe Tresallet
Service de Chirurgie Generale, Hopital de la Pitie Salpetriere, Paris
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 29:1296-7. 2005..Emergency splenectomy was performed to achieve hemostasis, and the etiological diagnosis of this spontaneous splenic rupture was based on the histological analysis...
- Small-bowel infarction from disseminated aspergillosisChristophe Tresallet
Department of General Surgery, Pitié Hospital, Paris, France
Dis Colon Rectum 47:1515-8. 2004..Diagnosis is difficult because early symptoms are nonspecific. New tools could help in diagnosis and lead to early surgery when needed...
- Scoring system for predicting recurrences in patients with papillary thyroid microcarcinomaCamille Buffet
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, University of Paris VI, 47 83, Boulevard de l Hopital, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
Eur J Endocrinol 167:267-75. 2012..Clinicians are interested in using a scoring system for predicting recurrences...
- Randomized controlled trial of alfacalcidol supplementation for the reduction of hypocalcemia after total thyroidectomyLaurent Genser
Department of General, Visceral and Endocrine Surgery, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Pierre et Marie Curie University Paris VI, Assistance Publique, Hopitaux de Paris, 83 Boulevard de l hopital, 75013 Paris, Paris 6 University, Paris, France
Am J Surg 207:39-45. 2014..The aim of this study was to evaluate the effect of perioperative alfacalcidol on postoperative hypocalcemia after total thyroidectomy...
- Intestinal obstruction by an enterolith from a perforated giant Meckel's diverticulum: diagnosis with CT reconstructed imagesChristophe Tresallet
Department of General Surgery, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Assitance Publique Hôspitaux de Paris, Pitié Hospital, Paris, France
Int Surg 92:125-7. 2007..This procedure could reduce the delay between onset of symptoms and adequate treatment before perforation and peritonitis occur...
- Reoperative surgery for thyroid diseaseJeremie H Lefevre
Service de Chirurgie Generale, Hopital de la Pitie, 47 83 boulevard de l Hopital, 75651, Paris Cedex 13, France
Langenbecks Arch Surg 392:685-91. 2007..The aims of our study were to describe the population subjected to reoperative thyroid surgery and to evaluate postoperative morbidity to find the risk factor...
- Ischaemic colitis: indications, extent, and results of standardized emergency surgeryDavid Moszkowicz
Department of General, Visceral and Endocrine Surgery, Pitié Salpétrière hospital Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, University Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Paris, France
Dig Liver Dis 46:505-11. 2014..Surgical treatment is debated. Study aim was to describe factors related to ischaemic colitis severity, determine if postoperative and spontaneous ischaemic colitis share similar outcomes, and evaluate results of standardized management...
- Stump appendicitis. A diagnostic trapRenato M Lupinacci
Department of General, Visceral and Endocrine Surgery, Groupe Hospitalier PitiÃ© SalpÃªtriÃ¨re, Assistance Publique HÃ´pitaux de Paris AP HP, Paris, France
Clin Res Hepatol Gastroenterol 38:e27-9. 2014..Stump appendicitis was not diagnosed immediately despite imaging (CT and MRI) and exploratory laparoscopy. In conclusion, surgeons and gastroenterologists need a heightened awareness of the possibility of stump appendicitis. ..
- Aggressive management of nonocclusive ischemic colitis following aortic reconstructionFabrice Menegaux
Department of General Surgery, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Arch Surg 141:678-82. 2006..Our objective was to standardize the surgical approach for IC complicating aortic reconstruction...