- Standardized classification unsuitable for spontaneous reporting: the example of osteonecrosis of the jawPaul de Boissieu
Reims University Hospital, Department of Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology, avenue du Général Koenig, 51100 Reims, France 33 3 26 78 77 80 33 3 26 83 23 79
Expert Opin Drug Saf 14:1015-21. 2015..This study assessed the impact of using a standardized definition of bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaw (BRONJ) in the analysis of a spontaneous reporting database...
- Reports of sexual disorders related to serotonin reuptake inhibitors in the French pharmacovigilance database: an example of underreportingThierry Trenque
Regional Centre for Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology, Reims University Teaching Hospitals, avenue du Général Koenig, 51092 Reims, France
Drug Saf 36:515-9. 2013..In pharmacoepidemiological studies, sexual disorders are reported by more than 50 % of patients taking serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SRIs)...
- Serotonin reuptake inhibitors and hyperprolactinaemia: a case/non-case study in the French pharmacovigilance databaseThierry Trenque
Regional Center for Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology, Reims University Hospitals, France
Drug Saf 34:1161-6. 2011..Serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SRIs) are reportedly associated with hyperprolactinaemia; however, the number of published cases in the literature is limited...
- Reports of withdrawal syndrome with the use of SSRIs: a case/non-case study in the French Pharmacovigilance databaseT Trenque
Regional Pharmacovigilance Centre Champagne Ardenne, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, 45 rue Cognacq Jay, 51092 Reims, France
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 11:281-3. 2002..16, 95% CI: 6.17-23.35 and OR: 8.47, 95% CI: 5.63-12.65, respectively). The risk of withdrawal reactions appears to be greater with short half-life drugs such as paroxetine and venlafaxine. The precise mechanisms have not been identified...
- Population pharmacokinetics of pyrimethamine and sulfadoxine in children with congenital toxoplasmosisT Trenque
Laboratoire de Pharmacologie Toxicologie, CHU, Reims, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 57:735-41. 2004..To develop a population pharmacokinetic model for pyrimethamine (PYR) and sulfadoxine (SDX) in children with congenital toxoplasmosis...
- [Development of antidepressant drugs. Experience and prospects]Nicolas Bouvier
Laboratoire de Pharmacologie Toxicologie, Hopital Maison Blanche, CHU, 45, rue Cognacq Jay 51092 Reims
Presse Med 32:519-22. 2003..The complexity of the physiopathological mechanisms of depression hence appears enhanced...
- [Iatrogenic risk of self-medication by the pregnant patient]N Bouvier
Laboratoire de Pharmacologie-Toxicologie, , CHU, Reims
Presse Med 30:37-40. 2001..The specific features of disease during pregnancy should be considered when giving relevant information...
- [Utilization of methylphenidate(Ritalin) in France]C Frances
Centre Regional de Pharmacovigilance, Laboratoire de Pharmacologie et de Toxicologie, Reims, France
Therapie 57:189-93. 2002....
- Gas chromatographic determination of meprobamate in human plasmaT Trenque
Laboratoire de Pharmacologie et de Toxicologie, Centre Hospitalier Regional et Universitaire, Reims, France
J Chromatogr 615:343-6. 1993..The method is accurate (97.7 +/- 5.7% at 20 mg/l) and precise (maximum coefficient of variation of 9.5%). It provides an alternative to existing methods and is particularly suitable for toxicological studies...
- [Prenatal treatment of congenital toxoplasmosis]C Chemla
Presse Med 34:1719. 2005
- Paediatric methylphenidate (Ritalin) restrictive conditions of prescription in FranceC Frances
Br J Clin Pharmacol 57:115-6. 2004
- Bromism from daily over intake of bromide saltC Frances
Centre Regional de Pharmacovigilance, Hopital Maison Blanche, CHU de Reims, France
J Toxicol Clin Toxicol 41:181-3. 2003..This case demonstrates that, while today bromism occurs infrequently, it should still be included in the differential diagnosis of neuropsychiatric symptoms...