Affiliation: Transgene SA
- Bypassing tumor-associated immune suppression with recombinant adenovirus constructs expressing membrane bound or secreted GITR-LBastien Calmels
Molecular Immunology Laboratory, Transgene SA, Strasbourg 67082, France
Cancer Gene Ther 12:198-205. 2005..The virus constructs were injected into growing B16 melanoma tumors. Ad-GITR-L was shown to attract infiltration with both CD4+ and CD8+ T cells. Both constructs were shown to inhibit tumor growth...
- Secretomers as a new tool for the monitoring of CTL responsesBastien Calmels
Transgene S A, Molecular Immunology Laboratory, Strasbourg, 67082, France
Cancer Immunol Immunother 54:548-56. 2005..Infection of tumor cells with these adenovirus constructs results in the secretion of the complexes into the culture supernatant. These soluble divalent class I MHC molecules were used to detect and activate specific CTL populations...
- Improvement of adoptive cellular immunotherapy of human cancer using ex-vivo gene transferStephane Paul
Clinical and Experimental Immunology Laboratory, Transgene S A Strasbourg 67082, France
Curr Gene Ther 2:91-100. 2002..In this review, we focus on the rationale and types of ex vivo gene-based immunotherapy of cancer. Finally, the use of genetically modified DC for tumor vaccination and its prospects are discussed...
- Therapeutic cancer vaccinesBruce Acres
Transgene SA, 11 rue de Molsheim, 67082 Strasbourg, France
Curr Opin Mol Ther 6:40-7. 2004..Aggressive protocols such as those combining specific stimulation of T-cells and chemotherapy or strategies to block immune regulation are having some success...
- Type I IFN innate immune response to adenovirus-mediated IFN-gamma gene transfer contributes to the regression of cutaneous lymphomasMirjana Urosevic
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
J Clin Invest 117:2834-46. 2007..Biological effects of type I IFNs seem to enhance those set in motion by the transgene, in our case IFN-gamma. This combination may prove to be of therapeutic importance in cytokine gene transfer using Ads...