- [Value of combined conventional and contrast enhanced sonography in the evaluation of hepatic disorders]F Tranquart
Service de Médecine Nucléaire et Ultrasons CIT Ultrasons, CHU Bretonneau, 37044 Tours Cedex
J Radiol 85:755-62. 2004..To assess the value of combined conventional and contrast-material enhanced sonography for the characterization of focal liver lesions...
- [Utility of contrast ultrasound imaging in focal liver lesions]Francois Tranquart
CIT Ultrasons, CHU Tours, 37044 Tours Cedex
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 28:337-49. 2004
- [Feasability of real time contrast enhanced ultrasound in renal disease]F Tranquart
Service de Médecine Nucléaire et Ultrasons, CIT Ultrasons, CHU Bretonneau 37044 Tours Cédex
J Radiol 85:31-6. 2004..To evaluate feasibility of real-time contrast enhanced ultrasound in renal disease...
- [Contrast ultrasound imaging in liver disease]F Tranquart
CIT Ultrasons, CHU Tours, 37044 Tours Cedex
J Radiol 84:2025-40. 2003..Those results markedly improve ultrasound accuracy compared to conventional sonography, and so put contrast-enhanced sonography among recommended non-invasive imaging methods for focal liver lesions with changes in diagnostic strategy...
- [US imaging]F Tranquart
Service de Médecine Nucléaire et Ultrasons, CIT Ultrasons, Hopital Bretonneau, CHRU, 2 boulevard Tonnelle, Tours
J Radiol 86:892-5. 2005
- [Contrast ultrasound imaging in focal liver lesions: diagnostic value and guidelines]F Tranquart
CIT Ultrasons, CHU Bretonneau, 37044 Tours Cedex
J Radiol 85:680-9. 2004....
- [Non-linear ultrasound imaging]F Tranquart
Service de Médecine Nucléaire et Ultrasons CHU Bretonneau 37044 Tours Cédex Service Radiologie CHU Pellegrin 33000 Bordeaux
J Radiol 81:1731-5. 2000..The introduction of this new imaging modality opens new way in ultrasound imaging with precise protocols of acquisition or sequences and possibly in therapy in the near future...
- [Elastosonography of thyroid lesions]F Tranquart
Service d Ultrasons, CHRU Tours, Hopital Bretonneau, 37044 Tours Cedex 1
J Radiol 89:35-9. 2008..The availability of additional tools such as elastography may improve lesion characterization and direct management...
- D2 receptor imaging in neonates using I-123 iodobenzamide brain SPECTF Tranquart
INSERM Unit 316, CHU Tours, France
Clin Nucl Med 26:36-40. 2001..The purpose of the current study was to evaluate the viability of D2 receptors in the perinatal period using I-123 iodobenzamide brain SPECT and to correlate this with early neurologic status...
- [Recent advances in contrast-enhanced ultrasound for oncology applications]F Tranquart
Pole Imagerie, CIT Ultrasons, Hopital Bretonneau, CHRU Tours, INSERM U619, Universite Francois Rabelais, 2 boulevard Tonnele, 37000 Tours cedex, France
J Radiol 88:1759-69. 2007..The purpose of this paper is to review recent advances in this field of sonographic imaging to better understand the role of ultrasound in oncologic pathology...
- Clinical use of ultrasound tissue harmonic imagingF Tranquart
CHU Bretonneau, Tours, France
Ultrasound Med Biol 25:889-94. 1999..This imaging mode could be used in different organs with a heightening of low-contrast lesions through artefact reduction, as well as by the induced greater intrinsic contrast sensitivity of the harmonic imaging mode...
- [Real-time contrast-enhanced ultrasound in the evaluation of focal liver lesions: diagnostic efficacy and economical issues from a French multicentric study]F Tranquart
Pole Imagerie, CIC IT Ultrasons Radiopharmaceutiques, Hopital Bretonneau, CHRU de Tours, UMR Inserm 930 CNRS 2448 Université François Rabelais, 37044 Tours cedex 9, France
J Radiol 90:109-22. 2009..This French multicentric study confirmed the high diagnostic value of CEUS for focal liver lesion characterization and demonstrated a lower economical impact compared to other imaging modalities such as CT and MRI...
- [Power Doppler Index for preoperative ovarian tumors discrimination]H Marret
pôle de gynécologie, Obstétrique, Medecine Foetale et Reproduction Humaine, Hopital Bretonneau, Tours Cedex 01, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 35:541-7. 2007..To assess the performance of a power doppler vascularity index in the preoperative diagnosis of ovarian malignancy...
- Contrast-enhanced sonography during uterine artery embolization for the treatment of leiomyomasH Marret
Departments of Gynecology, Obstetrics, Fetal Medicine and Human Reproduction, Bretonneau Hospital, CHU Tours, France
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 23:77-9. 2004..Our case suggests that ultrasound contrast agents may have a role in monitoring UAE and thus may help prevent ischemic complications. Further studies are required to confirm this...
- Incidental liver lesions: diagnostic value of cadence contrast pulse sequencing (CPS) and SonoVueA Bleuzen
CIT Ultrasons, CHU Bretonneau, 37044 Tours Cedex 1, France
Eur Radiol 14:P53-62. 2004..The high diagnostic value of CEUS makes this method a candidate to be considered a reference imaging modality for incidental lesions...
- Diagnostic accuracy of contrast-enhanced ultrasound in focal lesions of the liver using cadence contrast pulse sequencingA Bleuzen
Centre Innovations Technologiques, CHRU Tours, 37044 Tours Cedex 1, Frankreich
Ultraschall Med 27:40-8. 2006....
- [First treatment in France using high intensity focalised ultrasound for myomas ablation: fiction became reality!]H Marret
Service de Gynecologie, pôle de gynécologie, Obstétrique, Medecine Foetale et Reproduction Humaine, CHU Bretonneau, 2, boulevard Tonnelle, 37044 Tours Cedex 01, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 35:718-20. 2007
- Power Doppler vascularity index for predicting malignancy of adnexal massesH Marret
Department of Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Fetal Medicine and Human Reproduction, Tours, France
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 25:508-13. 2005..To assess the performance of a power Doppler vascularity index in the preoperative diagnosis of ovarian malignancy...
- Effects of the method of drawing regions of interest on the differential diagnosis of extrapyramidal syndromes using 123I-iodolisuride SPETJ L Baulieu
Department of Nuclear Medicine, INSERM U316, CHU Tours, France
Nucl Med Commun 20:77-84. 1999....
- [French first results using magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound for myoma treatment]H Marret
Service de Gynecologie, CHU de Bretonneau, Tours, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 39:12-20. 2011..Magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound surgery (MRgFUS) is a new non-invasive therapy. We describe our early results regarding efficacy and safety of MRgFUS for the treatment of uterine leiomyomas...
- [How I do...contrast enhanced pelvic ultrasound]H Marret
pôle de gynécologie, Obstétrique, Medecine Foetale et Reproduction Humaine, Hopital Bretonneau, 2, boulevard Tonnelle, 37044 Tours Cedex 1, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 36:665-7. 2008
- [Value of contrast-enhanced ultrasound in the evaluation of indeterminate renal cysts on CT]X Cazals
Services d ultrasons et de radiologie adulte, Groupement d Imagerie Médicale, Universite Francois Rabelais, CHU de Tours, 2, boulevard Tonnelle, 37044 Tours cedex 9, France
J Radiol 92:1081-90. 2011..To demonstrate the value of contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) in the management of Bosniak type 2F and 3 renal cysts on CT...
- High frequency (20 MHz) ultrasonic devices: advantages and applicationsM Berson
Unite INSERM 316, Faculte de Medecine, 2 bis Boulevard Tonnelle, 37032, Tours, France
Eur J Ultrasound 10:53-63. 1999..This paper investigates the problems, advantages and potential applications of 20 MHz ultrasonic devices...
- The Actifetus system: a multidoppler sensor system for monitoring fetal movementsA Kribèche
INSERM U619, CHRU Bretonneau, Tours, France
Ultrasound Med Biol 33:430-8. 2007..The Actifetus system will serve as a new mean for studying fetal response to environment and detecting anomalies related to fetal suffering...
- [Incidental detection of a rare liver tumor: angiomyolipoma]F Tranquart
, Cedex, France
J Radiol 82:847-50. 2001..The final diagnosis was confirmed at anatomopathology and immunohistochemistry which demonstrated positive anti-HMB 45 aspect...
- [Sonopermeabilization: therapeutic alternative with ultrasound and microbubbles]K Kaddur
Unité Inserm 619, Hopital Bretonneau, CHU Tours, Universite Francois Rabelais, 2 boulevard Tonnelle, 37044 Tours Cedex, France
J Radiol 88:1777-86. 2007..After in vitro and in vivo studies presentation, the therapeutic potential of sonoporation will be investigated in this paper...
- [Sonographic diagnosis of ovarian tumors: pre-operative Doppler evaluation]H Marret
Département de gynécologie, Obstétrique, Medecine Foetale et Reproduction Humaine, Hopital Bretonneau, 37044 Tours Cedex 1
J Radiol 84:1725-31. 2003..All suspicious adnexal lesions should be evaluated by an experienced sonographer and include discriminatory parameters to distinguish between benign and malignant lesions...
- Uterine necrosis after arterial embolization for postpartum hemorrhageJ P Cottier
Department of Neuroradiology, Hopital Bretonneau, Tours, France
Obstet Gynecol 100:1074-7. 2002..Selective embolization is an effective and reputedly safe method of managing pregnancy-related bleeding. However, we report an ischemic uterine necrosis after arterial embolization...
- [Techniques and applications of noninvasive high-resolution ultrasound imaging]J M Gregoire
Laboratoire UltraSons Signaux et Instrumentation LUSSI, CNRS FRE 2448, Tours
J Radiol 87:1920-36. 2006..With these new products, new applications have also appeared such as the exploration of the oral cavity or small laboratory animals (mice)...
- Viral and bacterial DNA in carotid atherosclerotic lesionsS Watt
Département de Microbiologie Médicale et Moléculaire EA 3250, CHU Bretonneau, 2 boulevard Tonnelle, 37044, Tours Cedex 01, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 22:99-105. 2003..The exact role of these microorganisms in the genesis or development of the atherosclerotic lesions remains unclear, but they may increase the inflammatory process or be an epiphenomenon...
- Acoustical bubble trapper applied to hemodialysisP Palanchon
INSERMU619, CHU Bretonneau, Tours, France
Ultrasound Med Biol 34:681-4. 2008..This simple approach using an ultrasound-based trapping system was shown to operate adequately with the current settings and can be used to filter air microemboli...
- MR assessment of the brain maturation during the perinatal period: quantitative T2 MR study in premature newbornsJ C Ferrie
PPF Microscopie Electronique et RMN, INSERM U 316, Tours, France
Magn Reson Imaging 17:1275-88. 1999..During the perinatal period, the measurements and analysis of T2 values revealed brain regional differences not discernible with T2-weighted images. It might be a more sensitive indicator for assessment of brain maturation...
- Effect of ultrasound-activated microbubbles on the cell electrophysiological propertiesT A Tran
INSERM U619, Tours, France
Ultrasound Med Biol 33:158-63. 2007..The mechanisms involved are likely related to activation of specific channels sensitive to mechanical stresses (stretch-activated channels) and possibly nonspecific ion channels...
- Prognostic value of absent end-diastolic flow within the first week following renal transplantationS Ba
Department of Imaging, INSERM U930 CNRS 2448, Francois Rabelais University, CHU Tours, France
Transplant Proc 41:645-7. 2009..Doppler sonogram of the graft is used as a routine assessment in renal transplantation. When the resistance index (RI) equals 1, absent end-diastolic flow (AEDF) is observed; the prognostic value of AEDF is presently unknown...
- Follow up by colour Doppler imaging of 102 patients with retinal vein occlusion over 1 yearS Arsene
Department of Ophthalmology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Bretonneau, 37044 Tours Cedex 1, France
Br J Ophthalmol 86:1243-7. 2002..CDI is valuable for diagnosis of RVO and shows the effects of isovolaemic haemodilution. Patients with RVO were monitored by CDI for 1 year in order to clarify venous and arterial involvement in the pathogenesis of this disease...
- Localization of the ventricular preexcitation site in Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome with Doppler tissue imagingV Eder
Service de Médecine Nucléaire et Ultrasons, CHU Trousseau Tours, France
J Am Soc Echocardiogr 13:995-1001. 2000..The objective of this study was to evaluate the ability of Doppler tissue imaging (DTI) to localize the ventricular emergence site of accessory atrioventricular pathways (Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome)...
- Prospective sonographic assessment of uterine artery embolization for the treatment of fibroidsF Tranquart
Service de Médecine Nucléaire et Ultrasons, CHU Bretonneau, Tours, France
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 19:81-7. 2002..To evaluate sonographic features following uterine artery embolization and to assess using ultrasound the efficacy of embolization as the primary treatment of fibroids...