- [Awareness, attitudes, and practices of secondary school students in relation to HIV/AIDS in Abidjan, Ivory Coast]B Toure
Departement de sante publique, Institut National de Santé Publique, Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire
Med Trop (Mars) 65:346-8. 2005..The most frequently mentioned method of prevention was condom use (89.2%). A total of 338 (56.1%) had already experienced sexual intercourse. However most sexually active respondents stated that they did no always use condoms...
- [Acceptability of HIV screening in patients suffering from sexually transmitted infections at the antiveneral center of Abidjan, Côte-d'Ivoire]B Toure
Département de santé publique et médecine communautaire, 22 B P 1235, Abidjan 22, Cote d Ivoire
Bull Soc Pathol Exot 99:251-3. 2006..So, 70.1% have accepted to do this test. However, 23.4% of patients recruited had really done the HIV test. Among those who have accepted to do the test, 28.2% were infected...
- [Yaws in Côte d'lvoire: health problem forgotten and neglected]B Toure
Departement de sante publique, Abidjan, Cote d lvoire
Bull Soc Pathol Exot 100:130-2. 2007..Only 27% of diagnosed patients had a medical treatment at the time of the study. Yaws is still endemic in Côte d'Ivoire which underlines the need for an implementation of a national control strategy...
- [Evaluation of the canal shaping duration with Pro Taper: 50 cases--clinical experience]Benoist F Leye
OCE, BP 16014 Dakar Fann, 12522 Dakar, Senegal
Dakar Med 53:228-35. 2008..Recently, the Nickel Titanium instruments were introduced in Endodontics, to allow a setting form technically simplified and faster The aim of this study was to evaluate the duration of the canal shaping with the Pro Taper system...
- [Identification of malfunctioning in the treatment and quality of care of maternal morbidity in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire]B Toure
Institut National de Santé Publique, BP V 47 Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire
Sante Publique 17:135-44. 2005..The delay for patients to wait to receive care was long, varying from 80 minutes to 5 days coupled with a lack of follow-up and surveillance of patients. This data demonstrates the inadequacy of the quality of obstetrical care...