- Hormonal status in protracted critical illness and in-hospital mortalityTarek Sharshar
Department of Intensive Care Medicine, AP HP, Raymond Poincare Hospital, University Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines, 104 Bd Raymond Poincaré, Garches F 92380, France
Crit Care 15:R47. 2011..The aim of this study was to determine the relationship between hormonal status and mortality in patients with protracted critical illness...
- Breast inflammatory gigantomastia in a context of immune-mediated diseasesP Touraine
Department of Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine, Hopital Necker, 149, rue de Sevres, 75743 Paris Cedex 15, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 90:5287-94. 2005..Localized breast lesions have been described in lupic or diabetic patients. However, the description of breast gigantomastia in women presenting with autoimmune diseases has not been reported...
- [Management of families at high risk for hereditary breast-ovarian cancers: the endocrinologist's point of view]C Courtillot
Service d endocrinologie et médecine de la reproduction, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, 47 83, Boulevard de l Hopital, 75013 Paris, France
Ann Endocrinol (Paris) 69:193-200. 2008..It is best that counseling be given in an interdisciplinary cancer genetic clinic, where all practionners are aware of the latest data and guidelines...
- [Phenotype-genotype correlation in mutations of the gonadotrophin receptor gene in women]P Touraine
Departement d Endocrinologie et Medecine de la Reproduction, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
Ann Endocrinol (Paris) 71:203-5. 2010..The discovery of these mutations allows a better understanding of some genotypes and is helpful in advancing our knowledge of these receptors...
- Evaluation of different markers of the ovarian reserve in patients presenting with premature ovarian failureN Massin
Department of Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine, GH Pitié Salpêtrière 47 83, Boulevard de l Hopital, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
Mol Cell Endocrinol 282:95-100. 2008..Finally, AMH levels in POF patients could identify women with persistent follicles...
- Identification of a gain-of-function mutation of the prolactin receptor in women with benign breast tumorsRoman L Bogorad
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U845, Equipe PRL, GH et Tumeurs, Centre de Recherche Croissance et Signalisation, F 75015 Paris, France
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:14533-8. 2008..Hallmarks of constitutive activity were all reversed by a specific PrlR antagonist, which opens potential therapeutic approaches for MFA, or any other disease that could be associated with this mutation in future...