- Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) and KRAS mutations during chemotherapy plus anti-EGFR monoclonal antibody treatment in metastatic colorectal cancerDavid Tougeron
Department of Gastroenterology, Poitiers University Hospital, 2 rue de la Miletrie, Poitiers Cedex, France
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 72:397-403. 2013..A KRAS mutation was found after anti-EGFR mAb in only one tumor. Our results suggest that acquired EGFR S492R and KRAS mutations do not constitute the main mechanism of resistance to anti-EGFR mAb in combination with chemotherapy. ..
- Regulatory T lymphocytes are associated with less aggressive histologic features in microsatellite-unstable colorectal cancersDavid Tougeron
INSERM, U1079, Faculty of Medicine, Institute for Medical Research, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
PLoS ONE 8:e61001. 2013..We have undertaken to determine the link between TIL densities and MSI CRC histologic features...
- Effect of low-frequency KRAS mutations on the response to anti-EGFR therapy in metastatic colorectal cancerD Tougeron
Department of Gastroenterology, Poitiers University Hospital, 2 rue de la Miletrie, 86000 Poitiers cedex, France
Ann Oncol 24:1267-73. 2013..Up until now, the impact of low-frequency KRAS mutations (<10%) on the response to anti-EGFR Mabs has yet to be evaluated...
- [Immune response and colorectal cancer]David Tougeron
CHU de Poitiers, Service d Hepato gastro enterologie, 2, rue de la Miletrie, 86000 Poitiers cedex, France
Bull Cancer 100:283-94. 2013..These data should be considered for the treatment of CRC or the development of immunotherapy strategies...
- Definitive chemoradiotherapy in patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma: an alternative to surgery?D Tougeron
Digestive Oncology Unit, Department of Gastroenterology, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Northwest Canceropole, France
J Surg Oncol 105:761-6. 2012..Data concerning the usefulness of definitive CRT in patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma (ADC) are lacking. The aim of the study was to compare the results of definitive CRT versus surgery in patients with an ADC...
- Safety and outcome of chemoradiotherapy in elderly patients with rectal cancer: results from two French tertiary centresDavid Tougeron
Department of Gastroenterology, Poitiers University Hospital, Cancéropôle Grand Ouest, Poitiers, France
Dig Liver Dis 44:350-4. 2012..The risks of chemoradiotherapy in elderly patients with rectal cancer have not yet been well-characterised...
- Management of esophageal adenocarcinomaD Tougeron
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, CHU de Poitiers, 2, rue de la Miletrie, 86000 Poitiers cedex, France
J Visc Surg 148:e161-70. 2011..For patients with contraindications to surgery, exclusive chemoradiation therapy is recommended. Herein we reviewed and synthesized the different therapeutic strategies for esophageal adenocarcinoma...
- Unusual skeletal muscle metastasis from gastric adenocarcinomaD Tougeron
Digestive Oncology Unit, Department of Gastroenterology, Rouen University Hospital, Northwest Canceropole, Rouen, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 33:485-7. 2009..The patient is alive and free of recurrence in the deltoid muscle after a follow-up of 13 months. Based on this case study, the difficulty of diagnosing skeletal muscle metastases, the prognosis and treatment options are discussed...
- Control of pelvic symptoms in patients with rectal cancer and synchronous metastasesD Tougeron
Digestive Oncology Unit, Department of Gastroenterology, Northwest Canceropole, Rouen University Hospital, 1 rue de Germont, Rouen Cedex, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 33:1106-13. 2009..The optimal treatment strategy for rectal cancer (RC) with synchronous metastases remains an issue of debate. The aim of this study was to evaluate the impact of surgery and radiation on the control of pelvic symptoms in this setting...
- Safety and outcome of definitive chemoradiotherapy in elderly patients with oesophageal cancerD Tougeron
Digestive Oncology Unit, Department of Gastroenterology, Rouen University Hospital, Northwest Canceropole, Rouen Cedex, France
Br J Cancer 99:1586-92. 2008..046) were identified as independent prognostic factors of overall survival. These results suggest that CRT could be considered as an effective treatment without major toxicity in elderly patients with OC...
- TP53 mutations predict disease control in metastatic colorectal cancer treated with cetuximab-based chemotherapyA Oden-Gangloff
INSERM U614, Faculty of Medicine, Institute for Biomedical Research, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
Br J Cancer 100:1330-5. 2009....
- Unusual iris metastasis from anal cancer: a case reportD Tougeron
Department of Hepatogastroenterology, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Dig Liver Dis 41:e1-3. 2009..Anal carcinoma can metastasize to the iris. Radiotherapy allows a good local control of tumour but the prognosis depends on systemic disease which is generally bad...