- Sefrioui D, Mauger F, Leclere L, Beaussire L, Di Fiore F, Deleuze J, et al. Comparison of the quantification of KRAS mutations by digital PCR and E-ice-COLD-PCR in circulating-cell-free DNA from metastatic colorectal cancer patients. Clin Chim Acta. 2017;465:1-4 pubmed publisher..E-ice-COLD-PCR can accurately detect and quantify low-abundant mutations in ccfDNA and has a shorter time to results making it compatible with the requirements of analyses in a clinical setting without the loss of quantitative accuracy. ..
- Fogel O, Richard Miceli C, Tost J. Epigenetic Changes in Chronic Inflammatory Diseases. Adv Protein Chem Struct Biol. 2017;106:139-189 pubmed publisher..We also discuss important parameters of meaningful epigenetic studies such as the use of well defined, disease-relevant cell populations, and elude on the potential future of engineering of the epigenome in inflammatory diseases. ..
- Eftang L, Klajic J, Kristensen V, Tost J, Esbensen Q, Blom G, et al. GFRA3 promoter methylation may be associated with decreased postoperative survival in gastric cancer. BMC Cancer. 2016;16:225 pubmed publisher..The GFRA3 promoter region showed marked hypermethylation in almost all tumors, and its correlation with survival and other clinicopathological parameters may have important prognostic significance. ..
- Tost J, Hamzaoui H, Busato F, Neyret A, Mourah S, Dupont J, et al. Methylation of specific CpG sites in the P2 promoter of parathyroid hormone-related protein determines the invasive potential of breast cancer cell lines. Epigenetics. 2011;6:1035-46 pubmed publisher..Methylation of the PTHrP P2 is a potential marker of breast cancer progression and might be used to evaluate the metastatic potential of breast tumors. ..
- Andersen G, Tost J. A Summary of the Biological Processes, Disease-Associated Changes, and Clinical Applications of DNA Methylation. Methods Mol Biol. 2018;1708:3-30 pubmed publisher..As a stable nucleic acid-based modification that is technically easy to handle and which can be analyzed with great reproducibility and accuracy by different laboratories, DNA methylation is a promising biomarker for many applications. ..
- Daviaud C, Renault V, Mauger F, Deleuze J, Tost J. Whole-Genome Bisulfite Sequencing Using the Ovation® Ultralow Methyl-Seq Protocol. Methods Mol Biol. 2018;1708:83-104 pubmed publisher..The described protocol has been successfully applied to different human samples as well as DNA extracted from plant tissues and yields robust and reproducible results. ..
- Busato F, Dejeux E, El abdalaoui H, Gut I, Tost J. Quantitative DNA Methylation Analysis at Single-Nucleotide Resolution by Pyrosequencing®. Methods Mol Biol. 2018;1708:427-445 pubmed publisher..Advantages of the Pyrosequencing technology are the ease of its implementation, the high quality and the quantitative nature of the results, and its ability to identify differentially methylated positions in close proximity. ..